[BUG] PA Menu Splash Screen

Discussion in 'Support!' started by thetrophysystem, February 27, 2014.

1. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Every time you load it, a new commander shows up on the front screen. Sweet!

Every time you click armor, then back out, a new commander appears. Click armor, back to main page, different commander. Each time.

Go into armory, click a commander, "select" them, then they become your main one and it always shows up on front page. Neato.

However, I want it to go back to the splash screen where it cycles commanders. There NEEDS to be a button to do this! I want it back so badly, I screwed it all up by clicking "select", I just want my random commander cycle main page back!!1!
  2. lazlopsylus

lazlopsylus New Member

Quick, dirty hack to prevent the start screen commander cycling from being stopped is to comment out line 47 of armory.js. Disabling self.hasEverSelectedCommander from ever being set to true will let you keep that beloved cycle. Could also probably hack start.js to remove the check for self.hasEverSelectedCommander to be true and keep the cycling going that way. Either way, should be a way to get what you want.