The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

You were pretty damned good. So good, in fact, I was crying in a corner most of the time I was fighting you. I actually had to let my dog play for a little. He's still better than most randoms that play this, though.
  2. Einarath

Einarath New Member

Haha, thanks man. That match on LazerRazor, I was running around the entire map, trying to hold all of you off and push my bots as best as possible, and for some reason I would always be running nearby one of my teammates when I'd see out of the corner of my eye them getting assassinated. So of course I'd run over and assassinate you back. After that happened about three times, I started feeling really bad, thinking that you might've been wondering why I was following you like a little ***. I swear, I wasn't! :lol:
  3. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Had some good games going with Syd,Tom and Jon numbers,Boom and Grindout who joined in the late games. Those games I got switched out really helped me to return to my senses a bit. Gotta play this game more or I'll fall behind. Also I forgot to tell you that we got guests today, and I had to turn off directly if I dont want another dizzy punch from dad, gosh, I hate my family. :(
  4. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Good games with everyone I played with, GrindouT, Jack, Boom, Aeadon, Junior Barnes/Spinal Scratch, Hostile Paradox, and anyone else that was having lots of good laughs with us.

And special compliments to Aeadon for letting me take his melee virginity before Rev did =D
  5. Aeadon

Aeadon New Member

I'm still sore :(
  6. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Your dad is a Kangaskhan?
  7. Shhmowzoww

Shhmowzoww New Member

GG to amazing theory (and any others that played with us, just can't think of names right now)! You were specially good as the tank on GIII and thanks for the invite to the few more games I played with you, though I left because each time we would end a match, it would say searching for players forever even though there was already enough and my son was crawling over me so I was taking a break :)
  8. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Oh yeah, I was in these early games too. We were in a party, but instead of being in a whole team Amaze got split and you got in ours. That was really odd.

Also, that same session, I started a game with 650 bucks. Double minis all da way!
  9. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Pretty much...He rages,roars and hammers your head with a dizzy punch, thus inducing confusion with an 30% chance.(Derp.) Also, my mom attacked us with an Screece(whining'n'screaming) and my Xbox power button with an pound attack. My family just keeps ruining our games.>_>
  10. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Nerf Robo Ninja Guy, plz.
  11. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

Id like to thank futtbuck for meleeing me, and I also like to congratulating zander star on his triple melee juice run
  12. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Damn, I didn't even notice you were in our game XD

Also, thank you Peachy for helping me get a round the horn by jetpacking their spawn!
  13. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

The four tank steel peel games was good
  14. x killa

x killa New Member

I'd like to say xShammas plays a really good tank. Everytime I see him in a game, I'd get excited and like to test my skill against the "best" tank player. Kudos to you.
  15. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

People I played with in Private match, good games to ya'll. I dun' goofed.
  16. GRRRKILL

GRRRKILL New Member

That was fun and I am so happy you are on my random draft team. You got me a few times!
  17. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

To xknight and Deadpool.
    Sorry about last night. While we were in the enemy's base wreckin their turrets my internet decides to cut off... Lame.

Thanks for the invite though! :D
  18. grindout

grindout Member

I would like to compliment all the fun people I have played with.

Also, I would like to compliment all the people who don't "SUPER TRY HARD" in pubs and let the game playout a little. A lot of forum goers on here just try and win in 2 minutes. YES we all can pretty much do it... but it no fun waiting in a lobby longer than I am playing.

Lastly I would like to thank the fleshlight (hope this doesn't get me in trouble for saying it), as it got me through some drunk times on saturday according to Jack. Hoorah! Ballin outta control!
  19. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

I agree with you on the game time thing.
    I despise short games, and, as you know, am not afraid to express so once one has transgressed.

However, I don't think that last statement is appropriate, haha.
    As was once said by SOME kind of admin (be it Dev or Mod) : "If you aren't sure if you should say it, don't."
  20. grindout

grindout Member

Yea to me that would be ok on most forums so I thought it would be ok.. it isn't a naughty word. But I dunno when I said it to jack but I guess I did say something hilarious about it on saturday...