XFactorServers - Monday Night Combat Server Promotion

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Dedicated Server Discussion' started by Brett, January 21, 2011.

1. Brett

Brett New Member

Hi all,

We have added Monday Night Combat to our list of games, and as a promotion we are offering a 25% discount off the first month's price, as well as including a free 15 slot Mohawk voice server by request. This promotion is only until the game goes live on January 24th, and then the prices will return to normal.

Promo Code: MONDAY

Due to the nature of the beta server files, the setup process is only half automated, and the rest (required software installs and configurations) must be taken care of by a support tech. This can usually be taken care of within an hour or so of ordering.

As of the first of the year we have new owners and a full team of support staff in place to assist you. If you have any questions you can contact us via Live Chat or by sending an e-mail to sales@xfactorservers.com

www.XFactorServers.com
  2. Brett

Brett New Member

Today is the last day for the promotion code before our Monday Night Combat servers go to regular prices!
  3. Velijah

Velijah New Member

I am having problems with buying MNC server (not promotional one).
    The server responds when I enter details, that my order is a potential fraud. (???)
    Seconds before that i bought 4-pack of MNC for my friends on Steam without any problems.
    I sent a ticket to XFactorServers support and still waiting for an answer.
    Can you please help?
  4. Brett

Brett New Member

I apologize, I don't check this forum regularly. I already resolved the issue that Velijah was having, but if any other XFactor customers are in need of support, please contact us via support ticket, live chat, forums, etc.
  5. Velijah

Velijah New Member

Confirmed. Server is up an running like hot bacon.
  6. Burner

Burner New Member

Have to give XFactorServers a thumbs up as of late since new management took over. Their support of our dedicated server gaming box has been so much better. Thanks XFactorServers.
  7. KrazySteel

KrazySteel New Member

Indeed. I've had no issues whatsoever and they respond to my support tickets almost instantly :)
  8. Brett

Brett New Member

I don't recognize you guys by your gaming handles, but not a problem at all! We appreciate your business and we are more than happy to help anytime :)