Best endorsements for Assault? Ur opinions

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by Dudeman25, August 12, 2010.

1. Dudeman25

Dudeman25 New Member

I'm currently thinking about:
    Gold - Clip Size
    Silver - Fire Rate
    Bronze - Reload Speed

I'm debating on moving Reload Speed to Gold and moving the other two down one, but I'm just wondering how fast the reload speed difference is from the Bronze version to the Gold version. I really like the assault rifle so I naturally wanted to add boosts to firearms.

For my second custom I thought about adding Armor and Health Regen to bulk the survivability some.

The only skill I really seem to like on the Assault is his land mine; his football dash seems to be better used for getaway tactics. Thus far, I haven't been too impressed with the jetpack. I might not be using it to its optimum efficiency but that's just my opinion so far.
  2. mrhthepie

mrhthepie New Member

I like Skill regen for throwing lots of grenades and frequent charging and hovering.
  3. Sengoku no Maou

Sengoku no Maou New Member

My endorsements for Assault.

Gold = Rate of Fire
    Silver = Accuracy
    Bronze = Reload Speed

I take out people from mid-range with the Assault Rifle and back out right after. I take the Accuracy upgrade to pull off a few long range shots.
  4. metalsnake27

metalsnake27 New Member

My set up:

Gold: Crit rate+. Assault already has a very high crit rate, with this he just destorys very quickly.

Silver: Rate of Fire+ Again a very useful endorcement for assault

Bronze: Clip+. This can really be anything but I found clip size increase my personal favorite.
  5. hatemakerr

hatemakerr New Member

Rate of fire
    Skill recharge
    Crit

And I love it. The crit comes in handy when my skills are updated, with the nadelaun, smashes buildings.
  6. loveassassin13

loveassassin13 New Member

I use

G: Clip Size

S: Armor

B: Fire Rate
  7. forrestthewoods

forrestthewoods Uber Alumni

I've been using

Gold: Armor
    Silver: Accuracy
    Bronze: Rate of Fire

I love accuracy as it makes me significantly more deadly looking down the sites. I also know people who use gold accuracy because you'll be about as accurate non-sited as you would be with no endorsements and using the sites. It makes shooting from the hip real deadly.
  8. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Armor/RoF/Accuracy
  9. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Gold Clip size? For real? :shock:
    Reload speed? For REAL?
    Dude both those endorsements are so not good at all. The assault has the best reload speed next to Assassin on his primary. His clip is fine and a whole clip can take down any class with every bullet. Except maybe Tank with Gold Armour...I don't know for sure. But unless you really hate Tanks then that is just not needed.
    Maybe for the grenade launcher but it too really does not need it. Gold/Silver armour is what you want to be running. Rate of Fire and Accuracy are the next best to you can put those in somewhere.
    Common & Best builds (from Gold to Bronze)

Armour / RoF / Armour / RoF /
    RoF / Armour / Acc / Acc /
    Skill / Skill / Skill / Skill /

Armourless builds are viable but not advised against good players as you won't have that good survivability to go against Tanks and Gunners, even Supports, when they catch you when you don't expect it.
    Happy Assaulting.
  10. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Not sure if serious. IF YOU ARE, THEN HOW ABOUT YOU CHECK FOR THREAD NECROMANCY BEFORE YOU POST?
  11. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

wat
  12. HazeTheRipper

HazeTheRipper New Member

i run armer rof skill sometimes i miss the acc but it Works good for me cuz i still can use the luncher
  13. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

What's an armour?
  14. Foolamancer

Foolamancer Member

A British version of armor.
  15. salomdi

salomdi Active Member