Teapot's MNC Videos

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by teapot, February 11, 2014.

1. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I assume most of the active players interested in watching games already know, but here is my youtube channel where I post the MNC videos. There isn't a whole lot capped, and I still have a bunch more to upload, but the uploader in el gato's software is pretty bad, and a number of issues would come up.

Here's the link, and let me know if you guys want any requests. Commentaries or classes etc.

http://www.youtube.com/teapotyo
  2. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

Commentaries would be amusing.
  3. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I'm pretty lazy but I'd like to. Ideally I'd hope for 12 all together. 2 commentaries on each class, one where I win and one where I lose.
  4. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Teach me to play assault,dawg!
    Last edited: February 11, 2014
  5. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

People only want to see commentaries so they can hear you talk **** about other players. In my personal experience from making videos i can tell you that the **** talking videos are the best if you are looking for views which i feel is the way to go. The reason why i feel that making drama videos is better is because how to commentaries on a 4 year old game seems a bit out dated on top of the fact that this community is experienced enough to not need tutorials videos and is way more entertained by drama which is all these forums are used for anyway.
  6. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Just upload live commentaries.
  7. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

The video quality looks very good to me, would love to have the party chat sound though.
  8. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

So if you end up making a video saying stuff like, "Killing the tank on the right lane was really crucial in getting the ball down when the gunner distracted everyone else on the left lane" I can guarantee you that several people and myself will not be able to watch the entire video. However if you say things like, "Skill should have broke his xbox then should have taken his own life and his brother's for making that play. Then his whole team is trying to 1v1 a juice gunner on the left lane like morons which pretty much gave me the win that game." I would definitely entertain the idea of watching it through.
  9. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I believe that you need to enable chat to play through both the headset and the TV in order for them to both come across. I still haven't verified this though.
  10. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

i can confirm that this is true
  11. xshammas

xshammas Well-Known Member

This isn't really an option in privates unless you don't talk to your team at all.
  12. xshammas

xshammas Well-Known Member

This gives me a great big 'ol idea.
  13. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

To make it easier for those who prefer step-by-step destructions, here is a procedure for setting up your X-Box to allow chat communications in your recordings.

Attached Files:

14. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

Assault and Sniper gameplays are the best to watch for me. Every other class is really slow to just watch.