Rewards summary?

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by preachyr, January 30, 2014.

1. preachyr

preachyr New Member

Does anyone know if there is a spreadsheet or summary somewhere showing all the backer rewards that a person gets at each of the pledged levels?

Or is it a matter of looking back to the kickstarter and going through all the tiers? Not sure if extra things have been added since the KS or not but i thought some had which is why im wondering about an updated list somewhere.

Thanks
  2. KNight

KNight Post Master General

3. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

The rewards on Kickstarter are the original rewards. They aren't all available.

Here's the rewards that are currently available for purchase: https://store.uberent.com/Store/PreOrder?titleId=4
  4. preachyr

preachyr New Member

5. preachyr

preachyr New Member

another dumb question, sorry

Looking at the $100 physical level of pledges....If I am recieving the limited edition full sized game box.. does that come with another copy of the game? so would I end up with an extra copy of the game, or just the one digital game key that I already have?
  6. KNight

From what I remember, the Full-Size box doesn't have a game attached to it, think of it more like a fancy storage box for all the other physical rewards you get.

Mike
  7. preachyr

preachyr New Member

thanks again mike
  8. KNight

No problem.

Mike