Promethean Clan-General Discussions/Announcments

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by lancemich, September 27, 2013.

1. nerofearstar

nerofearstar Active Member

none of us have the access to do that just yet however lap if u can get us a team speak i would like to hold a small 4 man training session to create a team to take other teams on such as realm they clearly are the big boys but i wanna show the whole pa com that us underdogs are just as good and just keen and if we can get 4 guys to train and keep training i think we will be huge this is just one idea i am putting forward to make this better give me a pm if ur in the Promethean alpha team
  2. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

Yeah, I'm looking into Teamspeak and alternatives at the moment, I'll get back to you in a few days.

I'll try and get editing rights for the website as well, it does need updating. Will send out some messages about teams, if you have any suggestions for our best players Nero then send them in a PM.
  3. speneth

speneth Member

That would be good to get training going. After all, I'm not that good, and training could be good for me.
  4. nerofearstar

my idea would be to pick 2 nights a week training where we can work on a team game and several battle planes and from there get a team captain and 3 other players and really push to become the best team as for the best players lap i have u and me down and speneth if ur intrested
    archcommander likes this.
  5. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

Can i join too : )? And also, wanna play a match later today nero?
  6. speneth

speneth Member

I am interested indeed. But I'm only available during fridays at 2:30 PST and weekends. So I would guess on your schedule that you would have at least 1 of the 2 days during the week maybe, so I would if I'm correct miss the days during the week if you had them then. But I would participate anyways.
  7. lapsedpacifist

Yeah, I was gonna PM you, just hadn't got round to it yet.

Hopefully anyone else interested will see this, I can't really go round chasing everyone up to ask them.
  8. lapsedpacifist

Also, I'm gonna rent a TS server sometime this week, probably starting with just 10-20 slots. If anyone wants to contribute feel free, but i'm happy to pay for it myself.
  9. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

I'll have time to play some games from 8-10today(now). So if ayone else is online pm me!
  10. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

I'm willing. I need to set Skype up on my gaming machine... will sort that asap and spenth was looking added to the website forum. I really think a Youtube Channel and a few recorded games a week is whats needed.
  11. nerofearstar

12. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

Okay, sorry, got distracted by civ, you still online guys? I'm ready to play now!
  13. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Hi, also hoping to join... just requested to join Promethean forum as well. Also- what tag to you guys use in game?
  14. cdrkf

You wouldn't happen to be 'flopflop' from TA:Spring by any chance?
  15. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

Nope, sorry. Have not played TA. If you want to join you should pm Nerofearstar, lapsedpacifist or arch commander or just wait for them to answer here. There is no reason to not let you join so i'm already going to say, welcome to the team! : )

Edit: But officially i can't let you join i think. I'm not quite certain myself : S Don't really have any rules about that.
  16. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

Also ingame we have a (P) infront of our name if you mean that by tag
  17. speneth

speneth Member

I like that the clan is becoming a bit more active now. Should be good reputation in the long run.
  18. speneth

speneth Member

I think there's going to be an update soon :)

Playtest released. Oh goodness I just noticed they're doing more livestreams as I'm typing this.
  19. lapsedpacifist

Looks like a pretty exiting update, looking forward to yet more new units and balance changes.

And @cdrkf we'd be glad to have you on board, just PM arch commander and he'll send you a Promethean tag for your sig and put you on the members list.

I like to try and play a few games with all new members (not a try out or anything, just to get to know you a bit and see approx how good you are) so let me know when you're free for some games :)

Finally, expect details of a TS3 server this weekend when I've got some free time to sort it out (probably Sunday).
  20. cdrkf

Hi, I pm'd Archcommander and he's happy for me to join... Haven't been given a sig though yet...