Time stops during gameplay(studder) please help

Discussion in 'Support!' started by intent2013, January 28, 2014.

1. intent2013

intent2013 New Member

Alright to start this off the ill post my Pc's spec's below.

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz 3.40 GHz

Installed Memory : 8.00 GB

System Type : 64-bit Operating System

Hard Drive : 1.8 TB(1.64 TB free)

Display Adapters : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650(completely up to date)

Mouse : Razor Naga

Keyboard : Razer DeathStalker

Now for the next part id like to note that if there is anything else you wish to know about my pc ask here so i can get right back to you with the spec's. How to find those specs would be greatly appreciated im a little dumb with these kinds of problems.

Now i start the game as usual basic planets nothing to big usually size 2 on average against bots(1v1) ill get going with all my buildings and units. When i get into thick combat i start to get choppy not graphics choppy but like time continued while i sat there looking at a screen shot till it caught up just to freeze again.

So im at a loss for words as to why im having problems i will say however my internet only reachs a peak of 160kbs download when im supposed to get more could the internet itself be causing my problems?
  2. nofear1299

nofear1299 Active Member

I get the same, it's internet lag.
  3. intent2013

intent2013 New Member

Thats honestly nice to hear haha, finally nice to know its not my pc for once thanks man hopefully single players will come out so i can get some serious experience in so i can move up to multiplayer and tear into the clan wars side with a fierce thrust.
  4. nofear1299

nofear1299 Active Member

The single player is only coming out at release. Apparently they have started with network optimisations so hopefully those will be coming soon.

What speed is your line?
  5. intent2013

intent2013 New Member

honestly man i dont know all i know is im in ghetto area and live in an apartment(moving soon to better area).

Doesnt help no matter what router combo i use ive went through multiple cords differnt lengths same speed no difference wired and wireless i just dont like AT&T internet.

Like i said above its about the same im talking 140-160 kbs solid.
  6. nofear1299

nofear1299 Active Member

Well we just got to wait for the net optimisations to come down to us from the Uber Gods;) I am exceedingly hopeful some drop in the next patch, as they have said they have started with them
  7. intent2013

intent2013 New Member

Yeah hopefully they do a good job at making this game excellent i got extremely high hopes for it. they have got some great features and to have a pc like mine(some would love to even get close) and not be able to play it would just be a shame haha if nothing else play lan with brother 2v6 or something haha