Private Match Community 2014: did we really make it this far?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by teapot, January 13, 2014.

1. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

Don't feel bad.
    teapot likes this.
  2. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

You don't understand my gameplay and I can see how someone can think that. When my teams holding map control when most of my team dies, instead of dieng fighting I'll back up 3/5 of the map to atleast to hold that. Usually I back up into a bot lane to help with the bot players. See when ur in that situation you suicide so that you tell yourself you aren't playing for stats. When in reality you die leaving the rest of the few survivors to die and your back in your spawn.
  3. xshammas

xshammas Well-Known Member

Weak animals group with their team.
  4. notgunkedcontrol

The only assassins you target are me and shammas. Probably because you know that nobody on WTS has the ability to kill bots and you need to assist them against assassins that actually understand how to kill a bot.
  5. purplescratchy

Lol I target erey assassin. Your not special. Just cause I destroyed your assassin a few times does not mean I target only you! LMAO as if your assassin is even a threat lollol
    Last edited: January 26, 2014
  6. notgunkedcontrol

Hit that nerve.
    feedle likes this.
  7. feedle

feedle Post Master General

Stuff crust has been served in a deep dish pan pizza w smellies
    leadlpmaster likes this.
  8. xshammas

xshammas Well-Known Member

Shut up ninja.

Wait...
  9. botpunch2les

botpunch2les Active Member

10. botpunch2les

I'm the f*ckin' best at quoting.

I'd fix that post but I think I'll just leave it haha.
  11. notgunkedcontrol

Why say something then retract it?
  12. botpunch2les

13. whatwouldjondo

whatwouldjondo Active Member

Teapot Yolo!!!!

Please put me on this list.
  14. motherfknskill

motherfknskill Member

oooooh that smell, cantcha smell
  15. joker

joker Active Member

Toon's host omg.. heeeelp
  16. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

I blame the controller you were using. No one else admitted to major issues.
  17. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Your connection was playable, just like james' but it wasn't what I would consider good. Rarely do I ever find myself lagging or teleporting around like others do. If anyone has video of me doing that I'd love to see what it looks like from other's perspective. Scratch had a vertical lunge on toon's host, something I've never seen before.

Scratchy, I can see why you think you know how to play, but unfortunately you don't understand how to for the team. A good example is when you play assault on my team and I play gunner. I find myself fighting their assault and leashed gunner while you go and target noxious for stats. You then believe "well assaults should counter snipers" or something and re-enforce this false sense of "teamwork".
  18. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Both hosts were fine for me, and I'm 3500 miles from the east coast. So if anybody was having problems then their own internet was to blame.
  19. notgunkedcontrol

Some people connect well to certain others while some connect poorly. I have a godly connection to Gem, gunked, and toon. Where nobody else in the community that I know of connects well to gem or gunked. And only some connect well to toon. And buff and lead who are both east coast have terrible connection to each others host. Just go into a private match expecting some lag but a good enough host to make it so you don't teleport. It is going to be laggier than a pub match regardless cause you actually have 12 people shooting their guns and moving where in a pub you may only have 4 people shooting their guns and 8 people committing suicide on those 4 people.
  20. purplescratchy

I don't know what you have against me, but you think of a problem most assaults have and say I do that without ANY THOUGHT WHAT SO EVER! Like seriously.... By the way, I always shoot the gunner with my teams gunner. and "kill feed on Noxious"?....... Actually think of a time when i did that.
    Last edited: January 27, 2014