Tell us about YOU outside MNC :)

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Saint Mudknot, January 21, 2011.

1. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Hello my name is Simon, and I like to do drawrings.
  2. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Hey guys. My name is Trevor, I'm 21 and from central Illinois. I went to UIUC for a year an a half studying computer science before I decided to drop out. During that time I was also managing/waiting/bartending at a fine dining restaurant before it closed down (part of what prompted me to drop out). A year later I was arrested and convicted of felony possession of burglary tools, sentenced to one month in jail (out in only two weeks for good behavior). About a year after that I opened up a computer and electronics repair and resale store specializing in used video games, and that's what I've been doing for the past eight months.
  3. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

*clicks like*

nice man.
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

lol irony
  5. Grec

Grec New Member

Yay! We're both fellow convicts!
  6. ManaCorporation

ManaCorporation New Member

yum, criminals. Was soap dropped?
  7. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Do tell.

Sorry, jail was actually pretty easy. All I did was read, play cards, watch TV, and play an hour of basketball a day. Heard some stories about prison though... guys taking sharpened pencils into the showers to avoid the very thing you're referring to. I play it straight these days; prison is not a place I want to go.
    Last edited: January 21, 2011
  8. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

only probation for me
  9. Hildogen

Hildogen New Member

Name's Tom, and I use the tag Hildogen just about everywhere for everything. If you see it somewhere else there's a very high chance it's me. A few years ago I graduated from Full Sail University with a degree for Game Development. The only thing I love more than playing games is working on them. I worked for a company that made shovel ware for about 2 years and quit about 3 months ago because I hadn't been paid in 2 months. I had shitty pay to begin with and actually make more on unemployment, but I miss working. If your wondering what I worked on well.......Cake Mania 3 for the DS. There's my sob story.

But other than that nonsense I'm chill and open minded and honestly think everything should be made fun of and no joke can go too far, as long as it's only a joke. I'm an old member of the community but only pop in every-so-often. If you ever want to play some MNC with me, awesome, I would love to. Feel free to add me on steam or wherever you may see me. I like meeting new people, as long as you aren't a douchewagon.
  10. Grec

Grec New Member

It was when I was 10. I was walking around in a best buy, and I trip on this box lying around on the ground, and I fell onto this TV, and I broke it :oops:. I was only there for like 3 hours, but I read some good stuff.

I'm such a dangerous criminal.
  11. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

:roll:
  12. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

............................................________
    ....................................,.-...................``~.,
    .............................,.-...................................-.,
    .........................,/...............................................:,
    .....................,?......................................................\,
    .................../...........................................................,}
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}
    .............../...................................................,:........./
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
    ............./__.(.....~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_....~,_........~,_....................,:`........_/
    ..........{.._$;_......=,_.......-,_.......,.-~-,},.~;/....}
    ...........((.....*~_.......=-._......;,,./`..../............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......~.,....................`.....}............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
  13. Grec

Grec New Member

When I was 10, I was really clumsy.
  14. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

doesnt work too well, but lol anyway
  15. Ian

Ian New Member

You are the real monster. Have you no consideration for the poor staff at Best Buy? The spotty teenager who had to tidy up your mess? The aging manager who had to shout at the middle-aged lady doing inventory. The aforementioned lady having to order in a new TV. The unlucky family who no longer can get their child a TV for Christmas because it was on sale and the last one in store. You deserve to rot in jail.
  16. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

thats a maculine ascII art facepalm. 10/10, and we arent even rating anything in this thread :lol:
  17. Grec

Grec New Member

I was a clumsy ten year old. Accidents happen when you're young.
  18. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

I've knocked out guys who practice Tai Chi. What's your point.
  19. GRRRKILL

GRRRKILL New Member

Hello everyone my name is Robyn. I am 24 years old and currently work as a manager in a call center for the local cable company. If you ever wanna know anything about a TV I'm the gal to ask.

When I'm not playing MNC I hang out with my boyfriend and fight over my xbox. He's a PS3 user but it died :(.

I started playing games with my Mom in a local arcade as kid. Later we moved on to a Playstation and PC. Growing up I played Diablo, Parasite Eve, Spyro, and Mortal Kombat.
  20. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

woah, parasite eve. never think i ever heard a single soul ever mention that game, since it came out until now. i still remember that one too. was roughly same time as metal gear solid