Gunner reload reset? (Post DLC)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by PhiyerBayse, January 21, 2011.

1. PhiyerBayse

PhiyerBayse New Member

Don't know if this has been posted already, but if it has then mods, you know what to do.

Anyway, I've noticed after the DLC certain actions reset the Gunner's reload animation, skills in particular. It's bad enough that the Gunner has the longest reload animation, but now any interruption resets the animation in its entirety and makes me sad.

Before Spunky, Gunners could slam, grapple and/or build/upgrade turrets while reloading without reseting the animation. I never realized this was an issue? Why has it been nerfed?
  2. zodbones

zodbones New Member

I noticed this as well when I tried to grapple an assassin while reloading. Everytime I hit my grapple it reset my reload animation, and it basically made me gun-less for a extremely long time.
  3. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

The fact that the gunner could do anything else before while reloading was unintended. The long reload time is supposed to be the gunner's weakness.
  4. Ian

Ian New Member

Pre-DLC, I liked how you could reload, taunt, and you'd be reloaded by the end of the taunt
  5. PhiyerBayse

PhiyerBayse New Member

Something I was notorious for doing :lol:
    Didn't list it because that was an obvious exploit.
    Well, you don't know this for sure. Only a dev could really confirm that. But like you say, the reload time is supposed to be his weakness... so it's understandable that it would be unintended.
  6. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

It's been discussed plenty. When it first happened there was a big long thread about it.
  7. PhiyerBayse

PhiyerBayse New Member

I guess I missed this big, long thread then.
    I just hate getting used to something that seems like an intentional feature, only for it to be removed without any warning or notice...