OXY GAME NIGHT IDEAS! [DEADLINE 19TH]

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Billy Mays, January 11, 2011.

1. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Will you take Europeans into account for the next game night? About the time, I mean.
  2. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

I really like Territories and Relay Race.
  3. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Shooting range/MNC's Duck hunt:

Teams:All Snipers on one team, 3 Gunners/Tanks, 1 Assasin, 1 Assault and one Juicing Gunner/Tank on the other team.

Preferred map:G III(any map works well, but G III has the longest straight bridge w/o hindering objects.)

Scoring:1 point for normal Gunners/Tanks, 3 points for Assaults, 5 points for Assasins and 7-10 points for juiced Gunners/Tanks.(Since its nearly impossible to kill them without an headshot.)

Objective(s): The Team with scrambled classes is supposed to run from on side of the bridges to the other without getting killed by the sniper team on the other(right left) bridge. Teams also takes turns sniping and running, after 5 runners has passed the bridge without dying the teams switches positions/classes.(In which means, the runners now are the Snipers and vice versa.) 50-100 points to win?

Restrictions:No upgrading skills, ONE ice trap is allowed to be placed on the runners bridge per turn, two Gunners/Tanks(juiced one included) are allowed to run on the bridge at the same time, the Assasin/Assault always run alone. Dashes/Charges/Lunges/Air HUGZ allowed. No smoke bomb JUMPING(you can use it without jumping to distract the Snipers.)

Hide and seek/Lolcloke camping and hats giveaway.

Teams:One lone Assault on one team, all Assasins on the other one.

Preferred map:Any.

Objective(s):All Assasins go find an hiding spot while the Assault counts to 60 on the timer. After 60 seconds the Assault announces times over and all Assasins now have to stay still and cloke. Assault goes searching and when he finds any Assasin he goes headcrabbing them to death.(Of course.) After All Assasins have been killed the game ends and one new Assault/seeker is chosen.
  4. The Teominator

The pounding of the fatties./Gunner punching and squishing party:

This is very similiar to Sumo with the only exception that you're only allowed to melee or mortar grapple, and this time; Everyone at the same time. Punch, gangbang, grapple when you see an opening and watch out so you dont end up having 3-5 Gunners beating you up while you are doing your squishee. Also, ejectors would be an fun addition to this.

Restrictions:Default class only.(preferably.) No juicing, no slam, deploying is allowed, no jumping?(landing melees is pretty much impossible if everyone are bunny jetting around.)
    Hazards ON, jumping is allowed on deployed gunners as long you dont try to set them on fire. The ejectors would be an optional choice.
  5. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Name:
    Karaoke Night Combat (or, Monday Night Karaoke)

Premise:
    Play any variation of MNC (Bumper Cars, Sumo, Monday Night Sissy Fight, Capture the ShaveIce, or any of the picked modes mentioned here), but with a musical twist.

Maximum Players:
    8 (Because that's all that a Live Party can have)

Rules:
    Rules for the mode chosen still apply, however, there is one additional rule: The party must be singing most if all of the time. (Please try to keep breaks between songs at most 2-4 minutes. It's no fun if no one is singing!)

Songs will be chosen by either the person (or people) whose turn it is to sing, or by request (members of the party will suggest songs to sing and the singer(s) will pick one from the suggestions).

If there is a time at any one point that a song is chosen that the singer doesn't know the lyrics to, either the singer must choose a song that he/she DOES know the lyrics to, the team loses a point.

One point is awarded for each minute sung. (I.E.: If a song is three minutes long, your team gets three points, but only if the full song is sung. You are not allowed to stop singing a song once you start.)

If at any point a member of a team refuses to sing a song, that team to whom the refusal belongs loses the game (as you all just have. >D).

All songs from which to be chosen (through self or suggestion) must be at least a minute long at a natural state (by which I mean you can't sing the standard birthday song and draw it out to a minute long). NO song may exceed 5 minutes.

Team with the most points wins!

Don't worry if you can't sing--odds are, no one else can either.
    But here's your chance to outshine others if you can. xD
    Feel free to have the song play from an MP3 or computer as you sing along--it may help. Haha.
  6. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

This sounds fun, but Assassins should be permitted to move, or else people can find them by listening for their hum.

This is balanced by the fact that the Assault can see them moving since the cloak gives way a little. Of course then, since it'll be difficult to HeadCrab, said moving Assassin can be shot.
  7. sxd24

sxd24 Member

NAME: Slomo Sniper Sumo/Hungry Hungry Sumo

DESCRIPTION/GOAL: A team of 6 Snipers work together to defeat enemy Snipers on the center ring of Grenade III. Snipers go 1v1 on the center ring with a Sniper from the enemy team. Snipers are only allowed Grapples (both are fine, and red is upgradable) and melees to damage other Snipers. Meanwhile, friendly Snipers from both teams are allowed to drop Ice Traps down to the center ring to slow down the enemy opponent, as well as use the Ejectors to try and help his teammate. In overtime, all Snipers brawl in the center ring, and Ejectors are off-limits. Most team points at the end of the game wins.

SPECIFICS: Snipers only. Only able to upgrade red and yellow skills. Grenade III only.
  8. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

VIP:
    5 Tanks, One Assassin. Assassin deaths = points for the opposite team.

Juggernaut:
    5 Assassins, One Tank. One point for every kill the tank gets, five points if an assassin kills an enemy tank.
  9. The Teominator

If I'm forced to play kareoke i will ragequit out of the lobby. Not everyone here has such an beautiful voice like yours, Syd.<) I cant sing!!(Trust me on this one, o know what im talking about folks.) The Assasins in hide and seek maybe should be allowed to move, but only walking, no super 1337 speedz dazhzorz. Also, the lolcloke runs out after a while y'know.
  10. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Isn't that the point of Karaoke? Everyone can sing, but not everyone sounds good.
    And I "can't sing" either, Teo--dunno what you're talkin'.
    Karaoke is about uniting all the bad singers of the world! Hahaha~

Also, once Cloak 3 is reached the Assassins won't have to worry about expiring camouflage.
  11. The Teominator

Im talking bout ur voice, Syd--Dunno what you're talkin'.(Roflmao pwned slosh! :p )
    Also, ernin dem moneyz for cloak 3?
  12. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

If an Assassin wants to risk being killed to build money for it, let her.
  13. The Teominator

...Or just let everyone get cloak 3 before we start playing hide and seek?

Also....I think your voice is beautiful, thats an compliment, just saying! :mrgreen:
  14. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Oh, thank you, Teo. That's sweet, haha.

Letting that occur would be too time consuming--also, it would mean risking an early (and probably everlasting, with just one Assault) breach of the shields.

The Assassin will have to make the decision of either sticking with temporary cover (which in itself is precarious), or risking her life to gain permanence. That's something I find intriguing.
  15. The Teominator

Yeah, that was my starting point about cloak 3. Killing the Assault then taunt was my idea for gaining the money, but it would still take too long. And THAT would be an more more interesting addition, but would the Assasins allowed to kill the Assault or just the bots? I would vote for the Assault for more an more creepy feeling for him. But this would also probably lead to gangbanging. Only backstabs then.
  16. The Teominator

Billy mays is late for days with his expiriation rays.(Deadline has been reached, announcement anyone?)
  17. Billy Mays

Billy Mays New Member

For SOME strange reason, BILLY MAYS was not offered a global moderator position. The world has strange laws.

Just waiting on that Im HUDSON fellow to come along and lock it.