BUGS/promblems

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by X tweaker IGC, August 11, 2010.

1. X tweaker IGC

X tweaker IGC New Member

first of all gratz for the launch got it the second it released but found some bugs/complants...

1. i was playing blitz and 1 of the gapshots got stuck on top of the spawn and u cant kill him eventually he kills himself but still :(

2. TURRETS r way 2 over powered!!! im sorry but if im a gunner and have double gattinggun and juiced and cant kill a turret thats bull....

3. even charcters out so many times my time as failed do to every1 being assault its annoying

4. Support needs more range on shotgun Not alot but just some thanks for listening!
  2. Nemesis Elite

Nemesis Elite New Member

I don't know whats wrong but i was playing for about an hour and it pops up 'The disc is unreadable'. Anyone able to help?
  3. spunkify

spunkify New Member

Turrets are suppose to be strong vs players, weak vs bots. Its to prevent backdooring and allow for a continuous flow style of play.

They can still fall to things like mortars and such as seen in the dev diary 2.
  4. Screwbeck

Screwbeck New Member

I would agree with the Support Class. Needs a little more range on the shotgun, even though I understand its a shotgun.
  5. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

I think the "range" of the support comes mainly from the fire base. Upgraded, that thing is a BEAST.
  6. Screwbeck

Screwbeck New Member

That's true. Probably just that there are times when I can't put it out that I just get dominated, but that might be my play-style rather than the actual class.
  7. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

The minigun is mainly anti-bot and anti-player and is fairly short range.

If you want a gunner to take out turrets use the mortars!
  8. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

did anyone else feel the irony of a thread about bugs and problems with a misspelling in the title?! :lol:
  9. InfectedZero

InfectedZero New Member

Haha, yeah I did. But honestly I can't understand what his problem #3 is even trying to say
    "3. even charcters out so many times my time as failed do to every1 being assault its annoying"

Turrets are weak against explosive weapons ;).
  10. X tweaker IGC

X tweaker IGC New Member

srry when i wrote this is i was practally asleep and writing it on my ipod i guess staying up all night was a bad idea :D anyways what i meant in number 3 was make IT so only 2 people can be a class at a time. because every1 ends up either being all assassins all supports or all assaults really annoyin
  11. Doma0997

Doma0997 New Member

Just about an hour ago, me and a friend were playing. I was a custom support, and he was the tank. Everything was going well, but the host ended up leaving and we had to sit through a host migration. It was quick, but when it retained game state, I ended up being his upgraded tank, and he ended up as an upgraded assassin. Just thought I'd bring that up.
  12. Rodelero

Rodelero New Member

I concur that it would be nice to have some kind of limit on the number of people who play as one class. I really don't think this is a balance problem at all - in fact the balance is surprisingly good - and I really don't have any major issue with that...

but playing in a game where there are 7 assassins in a 5v4 game is just stupid. Im perfectly happy to be playing against three assassins - but having them on your team is a joke. Hopefully people will realise that they're no good at playing assassin, and start playing with something else.

To be fair, most games I see a decent range - just those occasions when it's really stupid are incredibly frustrating.
  13. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

I agree with the shotgun, It cant shoot out of its maximum range. It would be nice if it did just a little bit of damage.
  14. BarfHosebag

BarfHosebag New Member

Are you playing from the HDD? if so all I can suggest is to delete and redownload, that error occurs when the xbox cannot read a file for any reason. If you are playing from a USB stick I would try the HDD
  15. SteamyPickle

SteamyPickle New Member

Tanks take out turrets so easily. if you want to destroy a turret be a tank. I figured you were talking about bugs like the Supports heal gun on bot doesn't display health properly. Or the assault rifle not doing damage on spawn sometimes.

Support range isnt that bad on the fire base just hack it and its amazing. Have you seen the hurt gun its so lame with its lock on at times i feel bad using it. the person can be behind you and its still linking. They should really fix the line of sight for that thing.
  16. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

Turrets are far from OP, you just need the right class to take them out.