Ovadose award

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by feedle, January 9, 2014.

1. feedle

feedle Post Master General

Whos got the most yuce?
  2. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

JuiceChain2les
    (obviously)
  3. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

This.

But for a serious answer it would most likely be rustclan. His earnings are higher than anyone else and his play style (If you could call it playing) revolves around juice.
  4. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

2 Chainz.
  5. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

Ratio for earnings to juice...... My guess is satta. I would bet I'm right to
  6. RandomToon

Serious answer is RustCLAN. Although he probably has one of the worst juice\kill ratio out of most jackbots, and a very bad K\D if you remove juiced kills since he never learned little things like positioning, aim, and tactics.

I remember he did a 1v1 assaults against Alphabet Taco and agreed to no juice. Taco was up 3-0 and Roostie was going to die again so he ran to the juice machines, bought juice, and proceeded to kill Taco with it. Then he taunts, and buys juice again...I love me some Taco, but he is not exactly a fearsome assault player - and he was shitting on RustCLAN who could not get a kill unless he had juice.
  7. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Watching his assault videos was the biggest form of an ego boost I could get. I gotta give him credit though, not many people can hold a controller let alone play while having seizures.
  8. feedle

Lol its like hes got rapidfire on lt and rt
  9. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

Watch his gunner one if you want a real ego boost.
  10. feedle

Watching his gunner is like watching a plane trying to land during an earthquake
    joker likes this.
  11. botpunch2les

botpunch2les Active Member

LOL
  12. joker

joker Active Member

I lol'edlol'ed
  13. RandomToon

My word, this discussion just made me realize something. All those "you need to play good people to get better" statements were TOTALLY RIGHT. Rusty is the perfect example - he has the most earnings by miles, so you would think that he would be among the most skilled and\or versatile players. But since he just reinforced bad play over and over he is actually really crappy. I mean, he is good for like, someone who was a legit scrambler level player but not much else. I guess that is where people reach their peak....
  14. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Give me a week to teach Gxmbit how to play assault and he'd destroy rusty in a 1v1.

Anyway, the statement is true. I may have posted it at one time on this site, but I'll post it again. I love Halo CE and am pretty good at it. I've played off host and wrecked players keeping them in the single digits. I've then played some top players on my own host, which is a huge advantage, and have lost 7-50. (games got a huge skill gap)

If I had to play 100 matches, I want all 100 matches against those top guys who kicked my *** instead of those ego boosting matches. Sometimes I feel like I'm crazy for enduring such a beating, but it's the most effective way of improving.
  15. RandomToon

Are you off your meds making a statement like that? Gxmbit would destroy him today.

;-)
  16. onelessninja

onelessninja Active Member

I played against rust clan awhile back.

Funny how just watching him play from my perspective made look terrible. seems he looks even worse from his own screen... Wow.
  17. feedle

I played him today and killed him and taunted..
    after that he just juiced and juiced and juiced and hit behind his teamtes when he was about to die.
  18. botpunch2les

botpunch2les Active Member

uMaDeThAtUrBaD2LeS
  19. onelessninja

onelessninja Active Member

That guy is horrible.

He gets no award.

Now talk about someone else.
  20. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

When people are weak they try to stay alive in order to hold the map control. Very important in pubs.