Creating a Clan [Apply now!]

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by xronize, December 29, 2013.

1. xronize

xronize New Member

Hello, I am currently working on creating a clan. Our clan will have a youtube channel (TheDynamicIndex) and a website (under development). We need at least 2 video makers that help me make videos or the channel. Once we become more popular and monetize our videos you will get paid for each video you make. Other clan members will be playing with us while in a skype call.

Requirements
    • 13 or older
    • Not awkward and able to talk for long periods of time (while recording)
    Our clan name will be created once we have the members, I don't want to choose a name that no one likes.

We're looking for around 10 members. To apply post here then PM me.
  2. xronize

xronize New Member

3. framerterminater

framerterminater New Member

I can't help but feel your experience with clans is minimal. You say you are looking to possibly monetize videos with a small group of players however you accept players as young as 13... Also you use Skype for communication instead of a proper communication program which are dirt cheap to rent a server for... I'm not saying you have bad intentions however you come across as an unreliable clan to consider joining based on your thread here. I would consider improving your description of what exactly you intend to make videos of or wait until you have a reliable website to showcase your clan properly. Also don't use skype for a clan...
    allister likes this.
  4. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

Well we are open to a Youtuber. The problem for any new clan has been that some well established clans were in early and PA is a secondary/tertiary game to them. We are only PA focused, but I think I'm at a stage personally that I am waiting for more features i.e. the game being nearer completion to be more fun.