1. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

I just had a brilliant thought. If we cut all the Pros and just left the bots, the performance would be AWESOME! I'm sure there might be some issues with it but I can't think of any right now...
  2. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Or if you stop letting the noobs spawn 100 waves of buzzers and bouncers :p
  3. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

if I cant spawn scramblers you cant have juice.
  4. Gkar of Narn

Gkar of Narn New Member

My buddies & I have been seeing a lot of lag lately - and it seems to be getting worse. We were in a Crossfire game 2 days ago where the lag was so bad that our characters were being teleported from one location to another. For example: My character was on the top level and the next second he'd be on the ground level. Anyone else experienced this?

We've also been seeing a lot of lag in Xbox Live Blitz games when a lot of bots crowd into one area. :twisted:

I'd like to see a response by an Uber Entertainment employee.
  5. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

bot spawning cuts may make the lag less frequent. not pointing any fingers (SUPPORT!!!) but it always gets laggy when some people spam bots, and they do it a lot.
  6. kamakun

kamakun New Member

I always play as the Assassin, and I can say that her Lunge is incredibly buggy, especially with lag. She literally spends half of her time during the Lunge moving backwards a foot.
  7. InsolubleFluff

InsolubleFluff New Member

8. sohei kuma

sohei kuma New Member

Except for the rare instance of lag during grapples/assassin lunges or intense action, this game never lags for me. I have FIOS 25mb. You need a better connection.

Call of Duty: Black Ops, however, is basically unplayable for me due to the lag compensation that handicaps players with good connections. It was fixed somewhat in the last patch but it's still horrible. Lack of any real lag (and some other reasons) are why I pretty much only play MNC now.
  9. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Just imagine if you cut the bots and left the pros! Then we could get rid of the lag and have team deathmatch! YEAH!!!

NO.
  10. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

I LOVE THOSE LITTLE JUICEABLE BOTS!!!!! :eek: