anti-Planet bomb Nuke?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by dassie, December 23, 2013.

1. dassie

dassie New Member

are there going to some sort anti-planet weapon coming soon?
  2. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

You got nukes that can travel between orbiting planets already and asteroid KEW's
    What is there more to want?
    Aside from that there will be metalplanets with a possible planetbusterweapon that you can capture and reactivate
  3. slow0

slow0 New Member

I think he means if someone drives a planet into your is there any defense agents it. I would say no there will be no defense because it takes along time setting up n its more of an end game combat
  4. MrTBSC

In order to stop a KEW you have to hopp on it and destroy the engines before the KEW is launched ... nuclear missles like is shown in the concepttrailer are ineffective unless the enemy just choses to orbit your planet instead of bomabarding it
  5. KNight

KNight Post Master General

We don't "know" that specifically, it may certainly be the intent but we don't know yet what will actually happen.

Mike
  6. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

We don't have any word from Uber on whether they'll be included.

Uber has said they plan on making the game as close to the trailer as possible. So I would make a prediction that they will be added, but we don't know.
  7. Zoliru

Zoliru Active Member

Defense nukes is great

but plsssss no more attack nukes we have enough already lol
  8. dassie

dassie New Member

I am just asking because the early trailer show that a planet smash that were intercepted by nuke, so i wounder when they would be in game thats all.
  9. MrTBSC

Those nukes you saw in the trailer are the nukes i spoke off and are what we are using already ...
    Granted i dont know how future nuke/missileplay will turn out to be on release as there is still work to be done and nothing set 100% in stone
    This is just my gutfeeling with a bit of confidence behind it ...