Increased bots per wave

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by wubnasty, January 19, 2011.

1. wubnasty

wubnasty New Member

With the new increase of bots per wave, would it be wise to lower how much juice you gain from hitting them and reduce their drop rates? It doesn't feel right when I play a Gunner and get such quick juice bars due to the increase in bots per wave and the extra drops.

Was this an intended increase? I don't see it as a bad thing, just wondering if general gameplay should experience this much more cash and juice available each match. I felt kinda dirty getting upgrades and juice so quick in the match. :twisted:
  2. Providence

Providence New Member

You think it's fast as gunner? I can get juice almost instantly as assassin.
  3. wubnasty

wubnasty New Member

That's my point, hehe. Been playing for a couple hours tonight and the the amount of juicing is just silly.
  4. PKC

PKC New Member

Yeah assassin is ridiculous now.
  5. cyzmyass

cyzmyass New Member

Patch notes already said they increased bots to test stuff, there will probably be less juice in next update.
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I can't wait to play Tank like this. I'll have juice all the time! :D
  7. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Stretch, have you had any neat PC matches to tell us about lately?? ;)
  8. DeadStretch

Have you seen this thread? viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6179
    I haven't been able to join any matches though since the new update but when I do I will add more. :)
  9. FB Zombie Chaos

Yeah, thats why I asked. Just haven't seen any new stories lately. ;)
  10. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Strange, nobody is complaining about all the additional money... :3
  11. cpugeek13

cpugeek13 New Member

Yeah, assassins get juice way to quickly now. Though I felt assassins were a little overpowered before, now they are just ridiculous. Its almost pointless to build turrets in the base now, since an assassin will inevitably juice up and just destroy all them before they can kill anything. Also, the juice boost rather weakens the support since most classes can destroy our turrets rather easily while juiced, plus we don't gain as much from being juiced as the others.
  12. galwinganoon

galwinganoon New Member

@cpugeek13

I know this doesn't contradict what you're saying, but when I get juiced as a support, I just stand behind my turret and start taunting. You get like $100 per taunt when you're juiced and I think I get about 3 taunts per juice.

Feel free to flame me as a noob, but I haven't found many better options when juiced as support (unless the other team isn't paying attention and I can hack their turrets).
  13. grimbar

grimbar New Member

Take a shotgun, shoot their moneyball when the shields are down.
  14. FB Zombie Chaos

You could always destory turrets with your juice.... :?
  15. galwinganoon

galwinganoon New Member

Yeah, if the Moneyball is down, sure I'll go in and blast it.

I don't tend to have much luck destroying turrets with Support. Air strike is good, but what do you do with the turrets under platforms? Is the shotgun or the heal / harm gun better?
  16. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

You probably won't be able to take down those turrets - best to leave it to another class, and help/heal them when it's required.

While there is me in team there's also at too.
  17. FB Zombie Chaos

If they are not overhealed, I can usually take down 2/3 turrets no problem.
    I always use the hurt gun on them, and my shotty on the moneyball.
    If I think I'm about to die while hitting a turret, I will toss an airstrike right before so there's a better chance the turret will fall.

It's much harder to do when the base is being guarded by pros. I'm lucky to destory 1 turret like that.
  18. galwinganoon

galwinganoon New Member

Thanks for the info... I'll try the Hurt Gun some time on them when I get some juice, maybe it'll be more effective.
  19. DeadStretch

The thing with using the hurt gun juiced on turrets is that you don't have to aim so you can hop and dodge around so you don't take as much damage. I like to hop around the turret in a circle while I just hold down the hurt button. You'll at least get one turret and possibly kill some Pros. Same thing for me with Pros, I use the hurt gun juiced so I can dodge and stay locked on.
  20. Rammite

Rammite New Member

grr i sure do hate how much money i get now. it is like totally unfair and all.

blah whine grr snarl.

Better? :p