A faction suggestion, The Imperfect

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by Nullimus, November 8, 2013.

1. Nullimus

Nullimus Well-Known Member

The Imperfect

For Eons we have fought this war, and while we are supremely skilled in the art of destruction, is there not more to our existence? We were born from the great imagination and creativity of the Progenitors. We seek to see the face of our creators in ourselves.
    The shadows of the Progenitors in our memories suggest a non mechanical form. Is this form not the key to realizing our true potential? Should we not seek to achieve it? Should we not seek to find some balance to our existence? Should we not seek to be as the Progenitors were?
    While pondering these questions we fight. We fight to survive until the time of our awakening comes to pass. We fight because we were made by the Progenitors to do so, and through victory they will grant us the exaltation we seek.

I am Shedar, The Seeker.
    Through my leadership we will find the answers.
    We will sit at the table with our creators and call them brother.

Symbol could be a fractured sphere.
    Last edited: November 27, 2013
    fraxtion likes this.
  2. ghost1107

ghost1107 Active Member

I almost wanted to say that you need to use the search function. But I see that you have posted almost exactly the same post in Faction #3 - Which trope will it be?

So I say this: You didn't need to make a thread for this.
    corruptai, cmdandy and cwarner7264 like this.
  3. Nullimus

Nullimus Well-Known Member

I wanted to make sure the devs saw it. I think it is a pretty good suggestion.
  4. Azirahael

Azirahael Member

Also on most forums, the search sucks.
    and after checking the first page or two of relevant threads, everything else is so old that you might as well start a new one.