Anyone ever run into this problem?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by SHStiger, January 20, 2011.

1. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Sometimes my aim with the right analog stick will become really slowed to the point that it's not possible to play. It doesn't seem to be a problem with my controllers as I can switch to a different controller and still have the same issue. Eventually it goes away.

I've only had it happen to me twice, but it's pretty annoying when it happens.
  2. SAINTofSINS

SAINTofSINS New Member

Nope, but once I ran into an issue where I couldn't strafe left (or I might be remembering it wrong and it was indeed affecting my ability to aim left). Took me clean out of the game for about a minute before suddenly stopping and allowing me to return to play as normal.

Not sure if it's a possible in-game error or if it's lag related. Either way, it can become frustrating as it really kills off your ability to play and enjoy the game at hand.
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

It happened to me once. Only horizontal. Like the sensitivity is below level 1. I jumped off the edge and that fixed it.
  4. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Yep, that's it. It works fine vertically, but not horizontal.
  5. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

It's happened to me more times than that. I think the last time I fixed it by pausing, going to options, adjusting my sensitivity, then adjusting it back. It worked that time at least.
  6. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Yeah, it happened again a few minutes ago when scrimming Underdogs. I'll have to try switching the sensitivity.
  7. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

This happens to me all the time. Only ways i know how to fix it is to use my charge skill as an assault or jump off the edge.
    (Not sure if any other skills work iv only tried with charge)
  8. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

I speculate it happened to me once because I died while near a shave ice and something chance glitched on me while respawning. Had to suicide to fix it.