Eastern Time

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by JavierT56, August 10, 2010.

1. JavierT56

JavierT56 New Member

I want to know at what time this comes out Eastern i thought it was 2 am but i look at the countdown and it leads to 4am
  2. Proven

Proven New Member

It leads to 5AM EST, which is the assumed time of the game coming out, based on past performance (2AM PST).

Also, when did they fix the clocks?
  3. Brian And3rson

Brian And3rson New Member

i thought it was 2, then i heard 3, then 4, and now 5 seems to be the most correct answer for eastern.

this all nighter is starting to seem tougher to pull off. i may just sleep early and set my alarm for 5 :cool:
  4. metalsnake27

metalsnake27 New Member

The official time for release is aprox. 2am PST so thats 5am EST.

Im waking up at around 7 or 8 anyways XD
  5. drunkdriver23

drunkdriver23 New Member

Well i plan on staying up 4 the release. I'm playing it right when it comes out :geek:
  6. nodoctors

nodoctors New Member

I inadvertently pulled off an all nighter for Hydro Thunder(came home at 3:30, read it was coming out in a couple hours, figured I'd wait <3HT) and it didn't even hit until 5:45-ish. So believe me, unless you often stay up until the sun rises or you live on the west coast, you're way better off just going to bed and hitting the alarm around 5. I forced myself through a few races, was completely out of it, and could tell my experience was hurt from being so damn tired. If you get a good night's rest you won't have to force yourself to stay up to keep playing what looks like a very addicting game.
  7. Proven

Proven New Member

Thank you for the warning. I'm heading to sleep soon now myself.
  8. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

Yeah, if you are very angry when you play a new game you will throw your controller at the cat and delete it. :lol:
  9. nodoctors

nodoctors New Member

Man, I am so glad I just woke up now at 6am instead of staying up late. Hopefully that one guy actually did take my advice. The game still isn't available as far as I can tell. But any moment now....
  10. lycan137

lycan137 New Member

woke up at 5..now eating left over gumbo and hummus and waiting for this to come out so i can download, play some games, then crash for a while
  11. nodoctors

nodoctors New Member

Well, it looks like it's out internationally and you can get it on your US machine with a very small amount of work similar to what I did when Hydro Thunder came out. But this should means it'll be out in the US store very shortly.

edit

As one of the people here has been posting, you can download it through the Browse folder. In fact, I'm ready to go play now.
  12. SkyyPlum

SkyyPlum New Member

Whoever is saying you can download it from the browse folder in east coast USA is lying or I'm the only person getting screwed.
  13. cuyler

cuyler New Member

i just got it by going to the Game Marketplace and going into
    Explore game content --> (under All Games)Browse --> M ---> MNC --> All Downloads --> Full Game

confusing how it shows up there, but not when viewing it with all the other summer of arcade releases.

Btw, West coasteR
  14. nodoctors

nodoctors New Member

Either you were looking in the wrong place or you were getting screwed. I had no problems getting it when the person said it was up. East coaster here of course.