Calm down, nothing happened to the game

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Grec, January 19, 2011.

1. Grec

Grec New Member

I see like 5 topics a day on this sub forum about "how this game is ruined" and "what the hell happened to this game?"

I don't think there is anything truly gamebreaking element were you can't overcome it in some way. If someone is spawn camping you just cloak out or try walking out of a different door or something. If someone is going for kills, let them, it's a viable tactic for making money.
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Nope, game is broke.
  3. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

People are over-reacting and being drama queens.

You will never see this in asian countries, I assure you.

Amen.
  4. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

I agree with op

but the matchmaking could be better
    putting parties against other parties would be good then throw in the randoms
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I'm not overreacting, you're overreacting. The game is broken.
  6. Grec

Grec New Member

Also, have people ever thought that the game isn't imbalanced, but people are just getting better?
  7. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

It seems like the more experience that other people get, the harder the game is. It is the same thing with every other game, but I think that it is amplified in Monday Night combat when people work as a team, such as a support/gunner combo.

I know that I have gotten much better since Day 1, and I have played for a month. I have no problem getting streaks, but I am nowhere near as good as Xeno, Deadeye, or IMHudson.
  8. Ian

Ian New Member

9. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

10. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Owned.
  11. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

There's nothing strange with that, in fact, that's the social norm in asian countries. Maybe after you start dating asian girls will you understand that. Also, you should learn more about other cultures, such as this: http://www.geekosystem.com/gadget-rescue-rangers-cult

Amen.
  12. darkgamerone

darkgamerone New Member

hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
  13. chron11

chron11 New Member

There's a large skill gap in this game between pub kids, average players and the good ones. If you're getting pubstomped chances are you're not good. :|
  14. SAINTofSINS

SAINTofSINS New Member

I don't even know where to begin on this one.
  15. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

This is false, if your getting pubstomped its probably because the team that is doing the stomping is a group of coordinated players, this happens with majority games. The only downfall is MNC is a still growing community and not one of those multimillion dollar games with huge backing and advertising in 711 and on dorito and Dr Pepper bottles. This is the best $15 you can spend on an arcade game because you will get your moneys worth. We will start seeing more and more players on the upcoming. I joined the game before Spunky Cola DLC, just about a month before it came out and had to learn how to play this game with the pubstompers non the less. And the way i learned was how i did in other games, either talked with people on these forums or i straight up found people who enjoyed playing in groups and we generally learned to lay down the woop ***.