What REALLY ruined the game.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Wandrian Wvlf, January 19, 2011.

1. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

You were on a bad team(even if it was partly/largely your own fault), lost to a better one, and took it seriously. Play more, whine less please. Everyone wins that way :)

I just saw three or four topics on the "subject" and decided to comment on it without reading those topics. I know, I'm a visionary.
  2. CrazyCarl

CrazyCarl New Member

Couldn't have said it better myself. I have friends that suck and still like this game.
  3. InsolubleFluff

InsolubleFluff New Member

People do sort of get wrapped up in their K/D Ratio a bit too much. Myself included. I think if you're getting too competitive at the game, you need to have a break and then come back to it or even another game. Games are usually meant for fun, not competition. I suppose Monday Night Combat doesn't really have casual and competitive modes, but hey-ho :D
  4. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

My brain. It explodes with euphoria from the obviousness of this solution!!

:roll:
  5. x gr1m x reap3r x

x gr1m x reap3r x New Member

this usually happens to me my solution if i cant find a decent game is either playing blitz or a different game
  6. McBradders

McBradders New Member

I'd like it if people stuck around more when it appears that you're being pushed back. You can make a comeback guys... guys? GUYS?

Oh...
  7. SAINTofSINS

SAINTofSINS New Member

Comebacks are near impossible when playing with new, random players. I know I should be leaving the lobby if I see a few of my teammates just focusing on bots solely, or on Pros solely, or if they're erecting and trying to protect Lazer Blazers instead of doing something more constructive.

Some factors are just too difficult to overcome.
  8. McBradders

McBradders New Member

Ugh, yes, Lazer Blazer builders... please, stop that :lol:

Still, stick around until the end, drives me mad when there's only two of us left :(
  9. ShreddieMercury

ShreddieMercury New Member

I really wish games didn't give you a kill/death ratio. Imagine if you couldn't ever really know unless you kept track yourself. That would be great.
  10. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

yah then you would have idiots on the forums claiming they have the best kill death ratio and that they tracked it themselves claiming stuff like 15.00.