Your Telling me the Assassin is a Chick?: Guide to Assassin Map Control vs Bots and Gunners

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by groundcontrol, November 20, 2013.

?

How many gunners have you fooled into losing map control since reading this guide?

1. 1

42.9%
  2. 100

14.3%
  3. Over 100 Gunners?

14.3%
  4. More than 1000??!?!??!!

28.6%
  1. groundcontrol

groundcontrol Member

In this new day and age of PM's the most valuable asset to the team is by far the assassin. Being able to seize map control for their team with only the left stick makes the assassin by far biggest key player. Now before anyone tells me that these strategies don't work I have proof to back it up. And testimony from Gunked that these pro-strats will work.

Step By Step Process to Complete Map Control w/ GroundControl

1.Walk into the oppositions base
    2a. Kill bots and wait for the gunner to come after you
    3a. Run from gunner but keep him distracted
    4a. Die to the gunner
    5a. Respawn and look at your teams new found map control

2b. Cloak 3 in their base and make loud noises
    3b. If that didn't get their team to call you out start taunting.
    4b. Shuriken gunner and get his attention.
    5b. Run in a circle around their base.
    6b. Get juiced on by the enemies gunner.
    7b. Take a sip of your water while respawning and take a moment to brag about how you just gained map control.

[​IMG]
    As you can see in this game Buffacumber was making excellent use of this strategy and stopping their team from getting any map control necessary to drop our ball. It doesn't matter who the gunner is he will not be able to resist that sweet assassin *** and will immediately drop his map presence to pad his stats and help his team lose.

Video proof of these tactics in action.
    Last edited: November 20, 2013
  2. xshammas

xshammas Well-Known Member

3. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

lol this thread.
  4. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

Your contradicting yourself. The problem with the WTFe game on our part is that we didn't give up map control to kill the assassin. The Assassin made you win even without map control. You are telling us that that is stupid doing everything you can to kill the assassin but yet if we did we would have won.
  5. groundcontrol

groundcontrol Member

So your telling me that your team is so pathetic you couldn't down our ball and lose 2 games while having complete map control.
  6. xshammas

You guys didn't have a tank or an assassin?
  7. groundcontrol

groundcontrol Member

If you want to know how the games went down.

1st game - We have a push on them then feedle calmly says "bots breaching right" and everyone assumes they were breaching their ball. We were wrong.

2nd game - Spawn-locked the entirety of the game but our bots were riding their base the entire game as well. I get a round the horn on their team with 1 minute to go and they are spawn trapped and we down their ball like 20 seconds before ot and end it immediately. Bonus fact I didn't have dual minis until 7 minutes into the game because I didn't realize I had got lag upgraded twice.

3rd game - Same story but 2 minutes 30 left on the clock and buff ask how much time is left. We tell him and he says he will have it down in 2 with time to spare. And he downs it with 30 seconds left. Everyone but lead hits the ball for all they got and lead is waiting for ot cause he his half bar. We get the ball down to half health and ot starts. Lead unleashes the tiger and gets the full 10 seconds of his juice but no grenade launchers would fire. We still managed to get their ball down to black bar without leads juice but WTS killed our ball about 30 seconds in to OT. If any on leads grenades fired out of his gun we would have won. And that is why we say we won because we ******* did, it's not leads fault that the grenade launcher fired blanks.

BTW don't listen to any lies scratchy tells you about these games. This is how it went down and you can ask any WTFe member to back it up.
  8. xshammas

I will take a lunatic meth head's word over Scratchy's.
    motherfknskill likes this.
  9. groundcontrol

groundcontrol Member

Currently testing these tactics against a tank with buff and gunked. Our test subject skill seems to be falling for it. Will post results.
  10. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

Did you guys take pics of the two we won, or just the one you won.
  11. buffacumberreal

buffacumberreal Member

I took pictures of the one we lost, but I was jerkin' it to your stats. I could send it to you if you don't mind a **** takin' up the bottom one-third of the screen.
  12. feedle

feedle Post Master General

Its the truth
  13. feedle

feedle Post Master General

Want to also add that murky has trouble pushing bots when im playing tank and scratchy had more earnings then him if you look at the pic.
  14. groundcontrol

groundcontrol Member

Shammas just made great use of this guide during some pm's. He pulled scratchy for a solid couple minutes while he was playing assault.
  15. xshammas

And I did it when I was on sniper too.
  16. buffacumberreal

buffacumberreal Member

To be fair, distracting Scratchy is about as hard as mixing a package of hot chocolate with milk and adding Baily's and drinking it and not giving a **** and leadlp chain sawed a sharknado in half deadeye is a virgin.
  17. purplescratchyalt

purplescratchyalt New Member

my brothers are teaching me to mix hot choxlet for the canadian winter since its winter all yeer round
  18. groundcontrol

groundcontrol Member

Strange Vancouver is like a 4 hour drive from where I am at. And winter down here is only for 1 season.
  19. purplescratchyalt

purplescratchyalt New Member

my internet singal gets blocked by igloos u fukin returd
  20. buffacumberreal

buffacumberreal Member

I don't remember making this post...