PMs and why new people don't join.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by pianthen00b, December 2, 2013.

1. xshammas

xshammas Well-Known Member

2. groundcontrol

groundcontrol Member

3. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Well, my writing style has been likened to that of one Gertrude Stein...sadly...
  4. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Ask Yoshi though how he feels about getting the "criticism" he's received. Yeah he's improved but the last I heard he hates the way you guys talk to new players too.
    If you find yourself struggling to read, ask yourself why? It's important to come to the forums and critically think about the discussions you engage in. You should assess your posts and find your faults, as well as paying attention to other's posts. Are you struggling to push the grammar? Or are you just not punctuating enough for your team? Did you not get the anni? These are areas to reflect and improve on, thus stepping up your posting game.

It's something I've seen here. Everyone just posts for fun, but nobody is trying to better their posting ability. There are plenty of great tutorials on youtube showing how to read and write. If not, just get one of us to teach you guys.
  5. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

One could argue that expressing your point in a concise manner is more skillful than padding your words/posts ratio by reiterating the same point in multiple separate sentences.
  6. teapot

teapot Post Master General

One could make that argument, but one might respond to your claim with "Whoosh"
  7. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Oh I got the joke, but I see you did not get mine "whoosh".
  8. feedle

feedle Post Master General

shoot now write later...