Livestream TODAY! 11AM! Drop Your Questions Here!

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by BradNicholson, November 26, 2013.

1. duncane

duncane Active Member

2. rtvestey79

rtvestey79 New Member

3. gilexarr

gilexarr New Member

In the game trailer and description, it says that, aside from planets, and moons, there would also be asteroids, I haven't been able to get this game because my computer can not run this game so I haven't seen in-game settings, and I've been following the development, and I haven't seen any actual asteroids implemented yet, is this being worked on, or will it simply be implemented later in time?
  4. Devak

Devak Post Master General

Currently extremely small moons are considered asteroids.
  5. gilexarr

gilexarr New Member

Alright, thanks
  6. Arachnis

Arachnis Well-Known Member

I just rewatched the stream and noticed the bit where Mavor talks about teleporters and how they will work.
    He said that the cost of traveling will probably depend on distance + unit size.
    That might suggest that we're going to see big land units in the future. ;)
  7. t8y88

t8y88 New Member

Could you make it so that large explosions light up part of the map? When you drop a nuke on the enemy you want to be able to see the destruction caused and it would be a bright explosion so makes sense that it would illuminate that part for a bit.
  8. Spinewire

Spinewire Member

Can you get mavor to do the truffle shuffle?
    DeadStretch likes this.
  9. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

I don't think that's very appropriate.
  10. kalherine

kalherine Active Member

Look dont go by that way call me ignorant.
    Belive dont be so stupid ,livereplays are being up moore then 3 times with diferente things.

Iff you are stupid enouth that not get that 2 months where a diferente vídeo but i think nothing improve until now not my fault.

I have all the right to say my opinion even iff im rong ,just calm down and dont call me with your lover friends stupid or ignorante by private msg.

Thats something just because im a girl on a boys game wont shut me off.
    Last edited: November 30, 2013
    stormingkiwi and melhem19 like this.
  11. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I have to admit I very much enjoy reading kalherine's posts and trying to decipher what she is trying to convey. :D
    popededi, chronosoul, ace63 and 2 others like this.
  12. ghost1107

ghost1107 Active Member

There where new things in the live stream, so your argument is invalid.

Please make your posts clearer, I have no idea what you are trying to say.

I didn't call you ignorant, I said that you where "playing ignorant". Because you where pretending not to see the new changes.

Finnally we are getting somewhere. Now I know that you mean that you didn't see enough change in comparison to the previous livestream. You made it clear, now I know that you meant that as an opinion, not as a statement/fact.

Of cource you have right to have an opinion, I absolutely agree. It just wasn't clear what you meant in you previous posts.

To be honest I don't know how the pm system works.:oops: I'm calm. I don't know who insulted you by pm'ing you but that was wrong of them.

After being on the internet for a long time, I don't really believe/care if they say that they are a man or a woman. There is no way to really confirm this. That is why I respond to all people equally.

If you do want more people to take you seriously, you should clearly express if you are stating you opinion or a fact. Always give a few arguments to support you facts and opinions. Improving you grammer and how you build up your sentences will also make people look at you more seriously.
    popededi, drz1, ace63 and 1 other person like this.
  13. dangoofed

dangoofed Member

When I talk to people over the internet, I don't see male or female, I see a little grey box.
    thetrophysystem, cola_colin and drz1 like this.
  14. drz1

drz1 Post Master General

unfortunately, it is common to see rampant sexism in gaming communities, although can't say I've come across any here? Also, it's unfortunate that Kalherine's posts are also difficult to decipher, because of the language barrier, although I don't think that should be held against her. The constant negativity is harder to swallow, but again, opinions are opinions...
  15. BradNicholson

BradNicholson Uber Employee Uber Alumni

Please keep on topic, dudes. LIVESTREAM.
    drz1 likes this.
  16. ghost1107

ghost1107 Active Member

Yeah, sorry about that. But the live-stream was almost a week ago, I think is time to unsticky this thread.
    popededi likes this.
  17. drz1

drz1 Post Master General

yeh, this place is soooo last week. How about you give us a NEW livestream to talk about? ;)
    LavaSnake likes this.
  18. atharol

atharol Member

The goal in the end is to let people have alot of players on the same map with maybe alot of galaxy and/or massive amount of planets. My question is will there be any kind of diplomacy? Bc a game with like 30+ people will become kinda messy without it. : /
    starshipenterprise likes this.