Epic Tales of WTFudge Moments in MNC History

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Obsydianyte, January 18, 2011.

1. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

This time, the criminal is Bouncer.

There I was on Spunky Cola arena. As per the plan, I proceeded to hassle the other team: wiping out bots, downing turrets and offing the occasional helpless fool--erm, victim. I mean, enemy Pro.

The enemy team suddenly decides that I'm a threat, and in doing so, erect three ShaveIces.

I take those out (since they're a nuisance to anyone, really), and the other turrets as well, then sweep the field of bots.

Things are looking good for my team.

Maybe it was a mistake to say this out loud, because no sooner did I utter that sentence than did two Bouncers come out of nowhere, ignore ALL the pros we have are stuck to the ground like freakin' pine trees, our turrets, and out Bots (if they even target those) completely, heading instead straight for the Moneyball.

Those two little Bouncers (perhaps a misnomer to address them as 'little') brought down the ball, which allowed the opposing team to take us down.

I saw the Bouncers spawn, but I expected the other teammates to take them out while I took out the defenses the foes tried to rebuild--a fault on my part, I suppose.

At any rate, the deed is done. I know I'm not the only one who has been stolen of what was rightfully mine--ahem--er, my team's. :)

So, do you have any interesting tales of thievery to tell? If so, lay it down! However, it has to be on a larger scale than something as small as kill stealing. That kind of thread can be found here at Fail 'N Rage.

So, what yarns have you to weave?
  2. CosmicGreat1

CosmicGreat1 New Member

Re: Totally Gypped! Epic Tales of WTFudge Moments in MNC History

There was one time I was on Lazor Razor, our team was murdering the other team, except for this one bad @$$ sniper, he was the only one who's kills stayed even with everyone one on our team. We took their money ball down to about half way, there was even ample opportunity for me to buy juice and finish their moneyball off, but I was having too much fun killing. Now a few of the other team had quit but it made room for better players as I soon found out.

Suddenly Overtime hits and both ballz drop. (No pun intended) I jet pack over to juice to go buy some, but the sniper was a step ahead, head shotting me as soon as I went into the central area dome thingy to buy juice. As I was looking at my screen I can't help but notice a large number of the opposing team heading to the juice. As soon as I spawned back, the sniper, a gunner and a tank juice rush the base reeking pure unadulterated havoc.

I couldn't do anything but watch from the spawn as the tank annihilated the turrets, while the sniper and gunner was killing our pros as if they had been grilling us the entire match. As if it couldn't get worse, an @$$ runs in from out of nowhere, one who I'd been smashing the entire match, and juices, finishing off our moneyball. Lost the match with almost like 30 kills and dozens of assist and 4 deaths.

The only person on their team that went positive was the dang sniper. I was utterly devastated when I saw that @$$ running in juiced, not to mention that the friggin tank and gunner were thrown in at the last second, judging from their low deaths and kills. It was enough to invoke a ragequit.
  3. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Bahaha. That tanks. (No pun intended~)

Epic turnarounds are awesome stories to tell, not abysmal ones of which to be on the receiving ends.

Thanks for sharing! If you have anymore, don't be afraid to tell! I have more but I don't want this thread to be solely me. xD
  4. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

I pride myself on causing these moments.
  5. Ian

Ian New Member

I pride myself on getting a Ground Zero on you when you're juiced
  6. sensitivepsycho

Reported for off-topic.

:cry:

I wasn't Juiced, I was about to Juice. Also, how many times have you meleed me? Now, think about how many times I've meleed you. So shut ya face, ya culchie gee-bag.
  7. Ian

Ian New Member

How many of those times were you Juiced? :eek:
  8. sensitivepsycho

Once or twice out of 4-5 times aint bad.

IAN Y U DERAIL THREAD
  9. Ian

Ian New Member

[​IMG]
  10. sensitivepsycho

Melee kills are the manliest thing going.

Why would I WASTE MY INFINITE AMMO on you, PATHETIC TROGLODYTE? Here, TASTE THE BACK OF MY HAND
  11. Ian

Ian New Member

I'll shuriken grapple you just for that
  12. Mellowbusiness

Mellowbusiness New Member

how does my entire team go positive 30+ and we still lose?

juice machines need to be disabled during over time,

im sick of losing in overtime because scrub decides to juice spam even though is score is 6 kills 32 deaths.
  13. Ian

Ian New Member

You lose, because you're only focused on kills. How many times do you juice to only kill Pros?

[​IMG]
  14. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Move along people, nothing to see here.
    Last edited: January 18, 2011
  15. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I once managed to do this! The enemy team wasn't watching their ball on Spunky. They ignored the Assassin wrecking their ball. They were spawn-camping for k/d, and the rest of my team was being slaughtered.

I felt really good after that.

This.
  16. sensitivepsycho

Ian, we done broke this thread. And I'd dearly love to see you try, I'm trying to get Charge kills at the moment. Also, my Tank has no Armour Endorsements at the moment. :D

Many a time I've been trying to make the final push on an enemy base, only to watch an Assassin slash my base to pieces and a Jackbot march past with a full compliment of bodyguards. Steel Peel is the worst for it.
  17. Ian

Ian New Member

I have sooooo many ProTags to work on. Finally got 1,000 Firebase kills yesterday. Today? SHOTGUN!
  18. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

19. sensitivepsycho

HOW DARE YOU MOCK OUR MANLY AFFECTION FOR EACH-OTHER YOU ARE EVIDENTLY JEALOUS OF OUR HEARTY BACKSLAPS AND SHARED NATIONALITY

Seriously though, about 90% of my XBL messages are from Ian. My little brothers now refer to him as "that weird guy". As in "that weird guy just sent you another message."
  20. Ian

Ian New Member

I wouldn't have to if my internet speed wasn't so bad that nobody can hear me :|