Monday Night Combat Beta Updates Update 5 out 1/16/11

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Ekanaut, December 18, 2010.

1. The Noid

The Noid New Member

Alright, all I wanted to know is if it was something that was being considered or whether this was as good as we were going to get. Again, overall this game is the most fun I've had in years with an internet game. It is so much fun that I want to tell my other friends to get it, but it's weird to tell them "Yeah it's a fantastic game and if you get it we can play together kinda sometimes."

Sorry about the annoyed tone, it just seemed like what I was asking about was being ignored when really I was just being given an alternative.

May the bacon be with you.
  2. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

This is not the best it gets. We're going to keep improving features and would like to implement some better party features.
  3. dustoff

dustoff New Member

You have to remember this game is still in beta , let them work out the bugs first before release. After release and everything is smooth they can start changing things.
  4. The Noid

The Noid New Member

Awesome, that's what I like to hear. Considering how much work you all have put into improving things over the past few weeks alone, I have faith that it can only get better.

And again the current team choosing feature is exponentially better than using a console command, so thank you for that!

This is true, however there are always different levels of quality assurance with anything. Not to re-hash what I already said, but to me this is a pretty huge deal. Obviously anything gamebreaking should take priority, but I honestly have not experienced any memorable bugs recently, so I'm just relaying my thoughts.
  5. billuster

billuster New Member

Problem with class limits, if your team is full, and you die and press "v" to change class, but every class is full, your stuck at this screen. Can't find anything to exit it, had to ctrl+alt+delete it. Fix
  6. Warskull

Warskull New Member

For future patches, the game needs to check which version servers are running and hide them if it is out of date. Half the servers are still on the old patch and finding ones with the new patch can be tricky with the outdated servers on the list.