Looked bout couldnt find the answer Multi planets?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by unikron, November 24, 2013.

1. unikron

unikron New Member

I wan to play a game where i have more than 2 planets keep looking around cant seem to make it happen... Also i hear you can change your commander where do you do that at?

thanks
  2. maxpowerz

maxpowerz Post Master General

change commander by clicking the commander icon after you publish a game and pick a spot.
    The commander icon is the picture next to your name when you pick a spot in a published game.

And use the system editor to make custom systems (more than 2 planets)
    Read this thread before mashing 100 planets into a system tho.
    https://forums.uberent.com/threads/how-to-improve-frame-rates-all-video-cards-driver-links.53165/
    in there i state the best systems to generate based on RAM .
    also i have info in there from a developer about what not to do in the system editor (like set water level to 0 and generate a planet)
  3. maxpowerz

Also be patient in a lobby when picking spot and choosing commander, it can get very laggy.
    And wait until the icon next to the planet (the red dot) turns green before hitting ready to play,
  4. maxpowerz

Oh i forgot , after you make custom system in system editor. you need to create game then in first lobby before you publish game, click Load system just under the planet icons, there you can pick your custom made systems.
    After you pick system you want , then publish game :)
  5. unikron

unikron New Member

sweet thanks one thing though is i cant "load" my custum system i already made one a few times and it just wont load it
  6. maxpowerz

Lava planets have been disabled, if your system contains a lava planet it wont load.
    there is an issue with them so developers have disabled them loading to stop crashes and server porblems until it fixed :)
    That maybe your issue loading that system :)