Big Update Next Week!

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by brianpurkiss, November 22, 2013.

1. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

Arachis I think I played you lol you had like 20 anti nukes I'm like wtfff were they loaded lol
  2. Arachnis

Arachnis Well-Known Member

I don't know, 20 sounds a bit much even for my crazyness.
  3. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

Exaggerated lol but it was def close to ten I never saw it before so it most likely was you lol
  4. Culverin

Culverin Post Master General

Commander Egg?
    stuart98 likes this.
  5. tbos

tbos Member

AAAAAaaaahhh the long awaited new groundunits!!! time to get back in the game!!....
    stuart98 likes this.
  6. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

I can already play on two planets and several small rocks already.

And i seriously saw no guess in main post.

Honestly, we need wider planetary travel more than more planets. Being at 6 now, better balance in getting to them is more important.
  7. thetrophysystem

I use antinuke on parimeter. Especially good if your enemy is just chuckin nukes at radar dots.
  8. tbacav

tbacav Member

Why not just get a real OS instead? Screenshot from 2013-11-23 19:27:54.png
  9. drz1

drz1 Post Master General

Unit cannons, warp gates, and being able to start on different planets PLLEEAASSSEEEE :D
  10. kalherine

kalherine Active Member

Always have in mind that we have all the right in our opinions and criticism when we do not like something or we miss something, that can somehow bring a bether structure to the game.

Do not think you can just shut someone with that child attitudes say (Go play Forged Alliance or something. ), just because someone does not like same content that you like.

It is part of being human have different opinions.

Those are my opinions learn respect not commenting, you'll see that up is not difficult.

Let's do this for you not bother me.

I do not comment your posts or comments and your doing the same.
    I do not have much patience for those attitudes, these are our opinions regarding to this game,that will be very fun to play even without half of the functions that i would like to see included.

Im sure you never saw me ,and will never saw because i have other kind mind , attack nobody like you just did now.

All i do its talk about the game,and im probably rong about all i say but its my opinion ( Respect that)

Remenber Uber rules:

Rule 2: Don't be a ****: Be nice to the new players and remember you were new once too. If you can’t discuss a topic without being antagonistic, don’t post.

Rule 3: Flaming - We do not tolerate abusive, malicious, personal attacks. You will be banned if you persist in this behavior. You will probably be warned at least once, depending on the situation. But you can be banned without notice. This includes, but isn’t limited to: racism, sexism, bigotry of any sort, cyber-stalking, general behavior that can otherwise be described as “being a ****” to another user. Also see: Rule 2
    Last edited: November 23, 2013
  11. tbacav

tbacav Member

You have failed to specify what exactly it is that you feel is missing? I feel most of it is there though they need to finish the content so we can start debating gameplay mechanics based on actual fact rather than what we pull out of our collective rear ends.

This was irreverent and irrelevant.. Get a better attitude.

I failed to see any sexism in the quoted post, why did you highlight it?
  12. zaphodx

zaphodx Post Master General

Kalherine the problem is all your posts have been hopelessly negative for quite a while, everyone knows that you are discontent, stating it in every post won't get anyone anywhere.
    brianpurkiss, drz1 and Quitch like this.
  13. cmdandy

cmdandy Active Member

Since we are now getting closer and closer to 'release' I'd be disappointed with just the unit cannon as the big update. I'm hoping for (probably in vain) unit cannon, teleporters, the egg and a whole bunch of new units. I mean comon, unless they start jamming those guys in soon, we aren't going to have time to actually test them! What did Neutrino say? a unit roster of about 100? Which means there is half left to come!
  14. tbacav

tbacav Member

Neutrino has also recently mentioned that naval may be downscaled, so a unit roster of 100 may be out of the question.

It may come about that uber provides the base platform and mods provide balanced gameplay.
  15. thepilot

thepilot Well-Known Member

The UI so I can start playing the game.
  16. melhem19

melhem19 Active Member

Maybe unit cannon and orbital nukes
  17. cmdandy

cmdandy Active Member

Well that would be a pretty shoddy state of affairs!
  18. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

I'm going to hazard a guess as:

• Unit cannon
    • Asteroids
    • The ability to use halleys to bring a body into orbit around another (otherwise the unit cannon would be ****)
  19. thetrophysystem

That last one sounded wishful. I ****ing loved it, 10/10 would read again, definitely needs to become a game feature... but highly unlikely in the very same build
  20. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

You are more than welcome to your own opinion.

But you don't seem to have much of one other than "PA is different than Forged Alliance, therefore PA will suck."

If you have constructive ideas, go for it. But you don't bring forth new ideas. You just come out of nowhere and be negative.

You went as far as to say that PA would fail as a game because the basic energy plants are too tall.

Why did you bring up Rule 3? I have never once made any personal attack, nor once made a comment on your gender. I don't even know what your gender is. I can assume that you're female based on your name, but I don't know what your gender is nor does your gender have any bearing on anything I say towards you.

To be clear.

I love it when people bring up opposing ideas here on PA. It gets the discussion going, which is good for maturing and improving PA. However, you don't contribute to the discussion. Instead you are just negative. Always.