What average review score you expect PA will get?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by qwerty3w, November 16, 2013.

1. Arachnis

Arachnis Well-Known Member

I think that we shouldn't discuss this, because of the lack of info we have on what the game will actually look like when being released.
    drz1 likes this.
  2. kalherine

kalherine Active Member

All depends on many things,and can only see what review score will be, after see the released game will all features,until there its only beta game.

And i prefer, not released my opinion about that for now.
  3. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

Over 9,000!!!

Seriously though. Isn't it a bit early to be talking about this? The game is still missing a lot of core features.
  4. Grimseff

Grimseff Member

You guys just love to figuratively chase your own tails, huh?

Uber has already said that they got it under control; they claim that they'll be able to do it by December-whatever, and if not, they also mentioned that they're simply going to postpone the release. They quipped about how they still have money to burn for development.

Tell me, if they still have money for development... aren't we peachy? They got brains; at least, I trust they do. You guys don't, apparently. I'm pretty sure that if they know full-well that they can't release a quality game by a certain date, and they have the CHOICE to do so, then they will LOGICALLY postpone it. It's not that hard to trust them to do so. It's... OBVIOUS!

Thank you for listening.

P.S. To stay on topic, I expect somewhere above 75, guaranteed, worst-case scenario considered.