Where's Lazor Razor???

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by utopia6, January 16, 2011.

1. utopia6

utopia6 New Member

It never comes up....I've played it once in the last three days, and I put in a good amount of time each day playing. Yet, I think I've played Ammo Mule like 10 times as much as the others. Leads me to another question. Why doesn't anyone veto maps. I mean, after playing the same map 8 out of 10 time, whether you like it or not, it would be nice to play something else.
  2. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

I don't know how to help really. If people don't veto, they don't veto. As for the map selection I've been seeing/playing Spunky & Steel Peel most of today/yesterday.
  3. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

My opinion is that there are so few maps, people don't bother vetoing unless it's a special circumstance. Like a failed host migration causing the map to replay.

Spunky Cola, personally, is every other game for me.
  4. utopia6

utopia6 New Member

Thats wierd how its different. I wonder if the way matchmaking is set up somehow takes aspects of your history into account. For me, with Lazor Razor being my best map, Ammo Mule is by far my worst. Its just funny how thats what has been coming up the most. Maybe the game is secretly trying to help me improve lmao :lol:
  5. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Yeah, Lazor Razor is like, GONE (figuratively speaking, of course). As is GrenadeIII unless there is a veto.

I've seen Steel Peel and Ammo Mule the most out of the last, like, 3 days, than I ever have in my entire MNC gamespan. X.x

There are five maps, if I remember correctly. I wonder why they aren't set for 20% likelihood of appearance each.

Or better yet, have a set rotation? If people don't like the map that appears, a Veto will cycle into the next map, and then after that map is played, the next map in the rotation would pop up (and have the potential to be vetoed onto the next map) and so on.