Not as many games Visible.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Cattasraafe, November 6, 2013.

1. Cattasraafe

Cattasraafe New Member

So sorry in advance if this is a double post. I searched around and saw nothing. I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with not being able to see as many games as they used to. This started maybe about 3 weeks ago or just after the update which preloads systems before starting a game. Was just weird going from several (10 or 15) games to hardly seeing any, also it seems like games do not fill near as fast as they used to. Any insight on this or even just to see if I am or am not alone would be cool.
  2. slywynsam

slywynsam Active Member

Less people are playing because the game is pretty crashy.
    brianpurkiss likes this.
  3. chronosoul

chronosoul Well-Known Member

More people could be taking a swing at the A.I. which has improved quite a bit since the beginning.

I wouldn't be to worried.
  4. stormingkiwi

stormingkiwi Post Master General

Earlier today it was 130 players in 85 games.
  5. chronosoul

chronosoul Well-Known Member

Its also a Tuesday. Not the usual peak day for gamers to get on.
    stormingkiwi likes this.
  6. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

This. The community isn't playing as much right now due to crashes. Hopefully the latest stability patches (or an upcoming feature addition patch) will get more people to play.
  7. Cattasraafe

Cattasraafe New Member

I can see the Total games and players in games just fine but even when the total games is around 150 or so I see still no active games to join.
  8. pengul

pengul New Member

this is what i really wonder about. dont know haw many backers there are, must be thousands + lots of steam sales and only 100-200 peoples playing.
    Last edited: November 7, 2013