Upgrading skills.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by xPEx Noscope, January 16, 2011.

1. xPEx Noscope

xPEx Noscope New Member

I don't know how many people this happens to, but have you ever been trying to upgrade your passive or your Y skill really quick and it lags or something and you go up or down too many times and upgrade the wrong skill? While playing tank or gunner this can be pretty annoying or any class really. For my idea you still open the skill menu with up on the d pad, but when choosing a skill to upgrade you hit the corresponding button. So as a sniper you open the menu and quickly hit Y to upgrade traps. And you can close the menu with the trigger or up on the d pad again. I think it's a simple change that isn't drastic but would help a lot.
  2. Shammas Draft Picks

Shammas Draft Picks New Member

I made this exact post in feedback and issues a while back.
  3. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

The name of this particular glitch IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY OXYTEAM! WE NAME ALL OF THE GLITCHES SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO! "NOBODY LIKES THE YELLOW SKILL!"
  4. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

5. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

AWWW You're gonna hurt poor yellow skill's feelings :( .

But I hate it too.
  6. xPEx Noscope

xPEx Noscope New Member

the yellow skill is like the red headed step child of this game. it's used to being ignored.
  7. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

the yellow skill is good on many classes (sin, port, snip). its just hated to hell and back on the classes which it isnt useful for, but the game glitches you into wasting your money on it anyway.

and i love this idea. if you dont remember reading this before, uber devs, please do so.... now.