AI Nuke and ANTI-Nukes

Discussion in 'Support!' started by jermell18, November 1, 2013.

1. jermell18

jermell18 New Member

Uber,

Please look into how fast the AI is deploying nukes; i am just finishing building a reasonable sized base and then BOOM before i can get started.

The bad thing about this is that i am deploying 3 anti-nuke weapons that are fully loaded and the AI's nuke still strikes. Please look into this, something could be broken.

Thanks!
  2. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

I just spectated a 9 player AI game, and only one got nukes, and it took it 40 minutes to do so. If the AI nukes you, then you really should have gotten the game ended a long time prior to that.
    zweistein000 likes this.
  3. Dementiurge

Dementiurge Post Master General

The AI doesn't cheat with the economy. If it can reach nukes, you should be able to reach anti-nukes first.

Anti-nukes not stopping the AI's nukes could be a bug, though. Someone else mentioned it, and the AI does have a funny way of giving orders...
  4. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Yeah, AI builds where it wants in my experience. Built a mex in a volcano in a test match. Also builds on wreckage without reclaiming.
  5. jermell18

jermell18 New Member

Well i do agree that there could be a bug in this latest beta build; that's really when i begin noticing that the AI's nukes were bypassing my anti-nukes. You know that there's something going on when you purposely lay day three fully loaded anti nukes and the AI nukes your base in its first attempt.
  6. zweistein000

zweistein000 Post Master General

This^ I tried the new AI because I heard so many bad (good) things about it and it's malevolent usage of nukes, but I'n my games AI has never been able to reach even T2, let alone nukes. Just harass it's economy and you win instantly.
  7. jermell18

jermell18 New Member

My gosh that's crazy, when im playing again the AI prior to the resent patch the nukes were raining from the AI. I do admit that in this latest build they don't Nuke you nearly as much...but yeah when you have 3 anti nukes and none of them stops the first nuke.....yeah.