Snipers and assassins.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by HungryAntman, August 11, 2010.

1. nyx

nyx Moderator Alumni

How's about we not insult eachother?
  2. HungryAntman

HungryAntman New Member

Seeing as you had run out of meaningful things to say, How about you leave this thread. We were having a fine conversation then as you ran out of things you just decided to resort to "Stop complaining" instead of saying something worth while.

"Man I sure don't have anything to say to that last one. Wait! I'll just say hes angry, That will get him!"
  3. Stroodlez

Stroodlez New Member

I don't wanna see anyone "Play with their buddies"
    And the game hasn't even come out yet, maybe everyone is going to be gunner or tank you never know...

PS: Halo is rated "M" so it can't be a childish insult.. :p
  4. Sengoku no Maou

Sengoku no Maou New Member

Nowhere did I say your complaints equate to anger. Your argument is people will always play those 2 classes and it will ruin the game. There's nothing either of us can do about that except hope others aren't that shortsighted. Beyond that, what can either of us do to stop that from becoming a problem?
  5. Stroodlez

Stroodlez New Member

we can always turn to game chat a scream at them :twisted:
  6. HungryAntman

HungryAntman New Member

People complain because they are mad with the situation. -> "Stop Complain"

And I'm saying OVERuse of those classes will ruin it. And I'm simply stating my concern and hope that it doesn't become a problem.
  7. TGO023

TGO023 New Member

I'm with Maou on this one. Getting all worked up over something out of your direct control or area of influence is just wasted energy...wanting others to solve a problem for you? That's just Liberal.

**rimshot**
  8. Monte

Monte New Member

Well as i see it, there's a solution to every problem. Just like in shadowrun their were(and still are) a bunch of elfs who think they can tele in and be somethin. Then people learned to use gust and thus came the prominence of Gust. So people will just find a solution.
  9. CrashTheGame

CrashTheGame New Member

If the game is good enough, these things won't matter. All builds will hopefully have counters and the community will doctor itself. If the community is uninviting to those types, they won't stay around the public scene.

I am also from the Shadowrun community, always been a public player, and except for small influxes of trends, you still see a pretty damn good variety of play styles over the long term. Not everyone is a ninja elf because some people like to be the wired troll or the EV human. It takes all kinds baby!
  10. Monte

Monte New Member

Yup that is true. If it is good enough, it will eventually 'patch' itself or moreover if the community is good enough, it will survive. Yeah you do see quite a few varietiesin Shadowrun, and I am suprised to see so many Shadowrun players. Ok now I will stop derail za threadZ so the mods and devs dont starting firin da lazerz, lulz jk.