Just want to ask.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by deleterus, October 18, 2013.

1. deleterus

deleterus New Member

I first time saw today a strange four-legged commander. What is this model? Its look wery epic.) And will i have that model after release?
    Is there any chance that you will create a model of the commander on the wheels? Just like in this picture :)) Did him brutal looks and much bigger wheels, and its was goint to be wery epic=) And really different look)

Attached Files:

2. zweistein000

zweistein000 Post Master General

4 Legged commander? Were you poking around in the files, because there are no 4 legged commanders in the game.
  3. Teod

Teod Well-Known Member

Actually, there will be four-legged commanders and wheeled/tracked commanders, it was confirmed. But I don't think, those types will be combined.
  4. deleterus

deleterus New Member

Combined? You mean wheels on front, and tracks on back? Nah, thats stupid) It will be better 2 different commanders. Robot on tracks may be wery brutal, and may wery stupid)) Looks how it desinged. It will be cool, if it been looks like that. LOL. Totall brutality)

Attached Files:

5. bradaz85

bradaz85 Active Member

I think with mods, legs and tracks on one unit can be achieved. The devs just need to develop the parts first.
  6. zeekepoo

zeekepoo New Member

Yeah I think the Raptor commander that they released yesterday (Or was it 2 days ago?) has 4 legs. I played him, and he is really cool.
  7. hahapants

hahapants Active Member

There is a 4-legged commander, go check for yourself. This is in addition to the Raptor-Comm.
  8. zweistein000

zweistein000 Post Master General

Just saw it ingame. Wow, nice surprise uber :D
  9. rep0055

rep0055 New Member

I too have seen the four legged commander. Played a game last night as one. In the game lobby, click on your commander's little portrait (little robot next to your name) and it is the third choice in the list after the famously new raptor commander. I wasn't sure if this had been in the game all along or if it was new. Guess its new.