AI stalls, stops building, and is still to predictable, no commander heals

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Reflexx85, October 14, 2013.

1. Reflexx85

Reflexx85 Member

I like to draw my AI matches out to roughly 140-300 minutes , and as such I've noticed that after about 2 ish hours the AI stalls, as in stops attacking. The AI will leave it's forces just out there and not utilize them for anything.

I have also noticed that AI's do not heal their commanders.

They also don't progress with buildings or extractors past a certain point. roughly 4 Adv facilities 4 regular facilities and one to a few air facilities. I have also noticed the AI will determine whether it goes air or ground. Easy to tell during game play as the frequency of early fly overs on your base will let you know if they went air or ground.

I have also noticed that when an AI sends in units theirs a high chance that they will always send them in single file making turtling from AI's extremely easy

Attached Files:

2. kryovow

kryovow Well-Known Member

you are one of those who make the server crash :D probably playing on 16 planets? ;) (seriously, last time i joined a lobby with 16 planets :D)

You know that AI is probably 1% finished? XD
  3. mrpete

mrpete Member

I noticed the same which is the reason I now try to beat AIs as fast as possible.
    But still, the AI got a good deal better with the last update.
  4. Reflexx85

Reflexx85 Member

lol no I keep it to a maximum of no more then 2 planets one moon, but 9/10 I do one planet one moon testing various combinations vehicles, strats, waiting and watching the AI as to best inform Uber of how the AI is doing ^^
  5. liltbrockie

liltbrockie Active Member

These are obvious issues, I'm sure Uber are aware of.....
  6. Reflexx85

Reflexx85 Member

ifyou look really closely at the first screenshot, I made it look like a cartoon dog out for a walk
  7. Reflexx85

Reflexx85 Member

heres my current game AI stall

Attached Files:

8. Ortikon

Ortikon Active Member

The ai is still being built, the could have easily just kept it internal, but the nature of this games development, we are getting access to the stages of an ai that is being built from scratch. Not to mention it is created by Sorian, who did the fantastic AI mod for Forged Alliance, and eventually was hired for SupCom 2 and now PA.
    I expect it to get real mean by release.
    In alpha, the ai only built air, and earlier on it was just a commander surrounded in prebuilt defences..for the heck of having something to sandbox test the game on.
  9. zGeneral

zGeneral Member

I noticed that the AI will scout for my base once and start rushing
    I can cheat the AI by building mex and pgen only, fail his first attack and relocate.

The AI will not attack me again (tried it when the AI was going air for a start)
  10. spazzdla

spazzdla Active Member

Have you not launched 50 nukes off at once to destroy an enemy base?

Overkill can be a lot of fun lol. 3 anti nuke plants?! How about 12 nukes son. I understand this is not the most efficent way to victory however but it is halarious. Please add "Strategic launch detected" to awesome that was.
  11. Reflexx85

Reflexx85 Member

I like testing the ultimate domination, loud and proud, alas the AI needs some work, but it's personal complaint :p
    not like herpies...