WPMarshall's 1v1 'Into The Beta' Tournament

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by wpmarshall, October 2, 2013.

1. luxun17

luxun17 New Member

Greppy you can give me here or in pm your time possibilites so we can find a moment to play our match.
  2. wpmarshall

wpmarshall Planetary Moderator

If anyone by the name of ThumpingBunny101 is around, please contact me so we can arrange a game time. I havent been able to find your name for a conversation, nor do people recognise you from IRC. Many thanks.
  3. hyperspace51

hyperspace51 New Member

Yah, I haven't been able to contact SkankyKush at all, and he has not been on the forum at all. I would like to request a bump, due to the lack of communication and him not being able to respond on the chatroom AND on the forum.
  4. Murcanic

Murcanic Well-Known Member

seeing as how the Ladder has updated when are we meant to have played round 2 by?
  5. voodoomaster

voodoomaster Member

My name is Scruffy in the irc chatroom, Voodoo wasn't free. If someone wants to talk with me, normaly no one talks with me ... *looks down*
  6. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

Just wanted to say thanks to AdultFilms for a very enjoyable match last night. I shall be interested to watch the replay with commentary.
  7. kingjohnvi

kingjohnvi Member

Question, Oxide was supposed to have concluded a match with ApolloSc, however, I am noticing that Oxide's name is now missing from the bracket. Does this mean I should schedule a game with Apollo for round2? He has not been advanced up the bracket yet, however, so this is unclear. Thanks.

Assuming we should be scheduling a match, I am available after work, from around 6 p.m. Eastern to 9 p.m. Eastern any day this week.
    Last edited: October 15, 2013
  8. wpmarshall

Round 2 preferably by friday
  9. wpmarshall

I'll get in contact with Oxide and see what's going on.
  10. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

My opponent never showed up for our appointed time last night and he isn't replying now, so I guess if I can't get a game tonight I'll just drop out.

EDIT: or if anyone else is still waiting on a round one game you could play me or the guy I was originally matched with (if the time zones work out better).
  11. hyperspace51

hyperspace51 New Member

I will play you. I need a tourny match so I can get on the ladder XD Do you play steam or other?
  12. lapsedpacifist

Wait, are you actually in the tournament? I can't see you on the list but you might go by a different name...
    I think it's too late to join this tournament now but Marshall might correct me.
  13. hyperspace51

hyperspace51 New Member

I am cocktopus on the ladder.
  14. lapsedpacifist

I don't play steam, but might be able to play a game now if you're free.
  15. wpmarshall

It's too late to join the tournament and if you've been ready to play and your partner has disappeared then you can get advanced tomorrow if they still havent showed up; no sense you dropping out.
  16. quazzi

quazzi Member

stanky kush is looking for you cocktopus. message me if you want to talk to him. you should be on IRC more often
  17. quazzi

quazzi Member

I havn't seen you on IRC once
  18. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

I have seen him online several times. Can't the 2 players just make a time they both agree on and play then. If either fails to show give a bye.
  19. wpmarshall

20. kingjohnvi

kingjohnvi Member

Thanks!