Game Load Crash Vrs 1 AI Red circle indicated

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Reflexx85, October 10, 2013.

1. Reflexx85

Reflexx85 Member

Hello Reflexx here, gunna try to be more active for you guys in the crashes...

So I updated with the patch just a few minutes ago... -7 GMT 541 pm.... I created a game vrs one AI on a Class 4 planet moon with lava secondary planet, I knew about the red circle but alas I figured I'd just hit ready before it turned yellow or green to see what would happen, after a couple seconds it took me to the loading screen and after about.... a minute pa.exe stopped working.
  2. Reflexx85

Reflexx85 Member

same thing happened with a yellow circle, after about a minute, the game just crashed.
  3. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Please upload your DxDiag.txt
  4. Reflexx85

Reflexx85 Member

Here's my DXdiag.

Attached Files:

5. SXX

SXX Post Master General

6. Reflexx85

Reflexx85 Member

2 Geforce 680's with a monitor for each but it's SLI'd for performance.
  7. SXX

SXX Post Master General

I think you need to disable SLI for PA because it's not supported yet and might be result of your problems.

I don't sure about current build, but in alpha SLI as well decrease FPS dramatically.
  8. Reflexx85

Reflexx85 Member

I have SLI disabled updated drivers still crashing.
  9. Reflexx85

Reflexx85 Member

SOLUTION, I have to wait till the circle TURNS green or the game will crash, UPDATE UPDATE
  10. SXX

SXX Post Master General

11. mikeylow

mikeylow Member

ok might be a dumb question, i did see the red circle , but what does that mean? Like , is it a indicator that it's still building/rendering the system?
  12. Reflexx85

Reflexx85 Member

it means that the map is being generated on the server itself, and until it turns green it isn't ready. For me if I click ready before that circle turns green it crashes my game.
  13. fergie

fergie Member

This, i have found this to be true...and saddly have also found that some systems will never turn green.....was doing a ladder match and we started up a scale 3 planet with a scale 1 moon. pretty easy map to load.

Both of our daughters woke up at the same time while chatting in lobby, (good timing) so we took a 20min break and then would come back for the match...for some reason I was still yellow, now at about 25 mins in the lobby

We started anyways, I was stuck at loading screen and PA crashed after about 45seconds...i reconnected but he was already in and playing for at least 30s not knowing I went DC

we restarted and the system loaded to green in about 15-20 seconds (what it should have been)

so there is some bug that a system just wont load in your lobby, and that also means it wont ever load for you, it seems
  14. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Actually it's should work like that. At least I can't reproduce it. :(