Tell me if you think this 'imbalanced'

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Super Joe, January 13, 2011.

1. Vleessjuu

Vleessjuu New Member

Strange then... Is there anyone who knows how priorities are determined in this game?
  2. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

I would assume whoever charges LAST has higher priority. Not only that, but it's almost as if their charge is cancelled. Can anyone confirm that the charge even does any damage to them?

You know what's also just as annoying? Someone grabbing you out of your charge. :evil:
  3. Vleessjuu

Vleessjuu New Member

Yeah, I've been backgrabbed out of a tank charge by assasins quite a few times. Now THAT is annoying.
  4. Mocky55

Mocky55 New Member

it should be clear that the Support's Nuke is much stronger, it can demolish some turrets with 1 hit, and doesn't have stick to instant kill.
    Y would this ability be OP? I think it's cool.
  5. Super Joe

Super Joe New Member

Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't see this ability as imbalanced, but yeah, about charge - it is pretty lame at times, but my my, I love it so.
  6. Vleessjuu

Vleessjuu New Member

Not true. It depends on what you use it on. Nuke is stronger on turrets, Headcrabs are stronger against moneyballs and Jackbots. Both are very strong in general, but you can't say one is stronger than the other.
  7. st0nedpenguin

st0nedpenguin New Member

Best part about the assault bomb is that people can't dodge the explosion by going under an overhang when they get stuck.

Of course on the flipside it's pretty awesome ducking under an overhang when you get hit by a support airstrike and watching it do bugger all.
  8. Lorenzo Von Matter

Lorenzo Von Matter New Member

So something weird happened to me today, I managed to stick a headcrab to an assassin
    and when I triggered it, she didn't die! :shock:
    apparently the 50% damage reduction from a smoke bomb is enough to stop the insta kill
  9. OD78891

OD78891 New Member

If that's the problem, then maybe you should save your charge or keep an eye out for the assault. Tank's charge always overrule the Assault charge. There has never been a moment where I've won when I go against a Tank charge.