Monday Night Combat Tournament January 14, 2011

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by XShadowStormX, January 4, 2011.

1. noma jean 447

noma jean 447 New Member

im signed up on the nation, but i need a team, so who ever needs norma let him know, i can play tank gunner and support
  2. StreetRx925

StreetRx925 New Member

3. SAINTofSINS

SAINTofSINS New Member

Seeing as I'm so new to this game, and forum, I'm hesitant to even venture off and ask if there's a team available of a fifth player. I've gotten Support, Assassin, and in some cases the Sniper figured out for most maps, but am trying to be versatile enough to fill out whatever role is needed (ie I'm also trying to master Assault, Gunner and Tank).

Gamertag is SAINTofSINS, so message me up and we'll play a few games - maybe I'll be a good fit for a team, or not. Just throwing it out there.
  4. Aeadon

Aeadon New Member

I'd be interested in playing if someone needs a tank...could play support as well.
  5. DBLDeathDealer

DBLDeathDealer New Member

Saint/Aeadon,

Make sure you guys post in the FraggedNation, MNC forums also that you are looking for a team. There is also a chat on the Tournament area that you can see if people are looking for players.

We have about a week left, and right now, things are looking good. We are at 11 Teams and we still have some open slots for players. Here is a quick list of teams missing players:

Foxy Futt Buckers
    MNC UNDERDOGS
    Money Ball All Stars
    Dis Order
    New Scum
    OLIVE YOU 69
    Bourgeois Swine
    No Big Deal

Give it a shot everyone. It will be a good time for sure.

Just to add some additional stuff on this, you will have a week to set up your match with the other team. So, we are going to push the date to Sunday, January 16, 2011 as the official start date. That means, by the following Sunday, Jan 23, 2011 you must report your match. You can set the match up inside the Tournament Management area. So, that is plenty of time to play this thing out. The faster you move through matches as a group, the quicker we will advance, but we want to make sure everyone has time to play.

If you have any other questions, let us know.
  6. kamakun

kamakun New Member

If anyone needs another player, I mainly play Assassin and Assault.
  7. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Kamakun, go look at the recruitment threads people have posted up. Team leaders usually look at their recruitment threads for recruits, not the tournament thread.
  8. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

FN name I Am Mc lovin 117
  9. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

So if there isn't 12 teams ready by tomorrow, what happens?
  10. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

I think I read somewhere that the deadline was being pushed back until Sunday.'

edit: oh lol, a few posts above this one
  11. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Wow, I'm a dumbass. I basicaly said tldr to that post lol.
  12. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Now, I need a bit of help with this. How do you decide when the match is played? Just, communication with your teammates and the other team?
  13. Organous

Organous Member

I'm pretty sure that's how it works. For example, my team will only be capable of playing on weekends because that's the only time I am capable of playing. My schedule is based entirely on the school where I work, and I work evenings. It doesn't make for much convenience.

By the way, I need to state that Dis Order is now full.
  14. noma jean 447

noma jean 447 New Member

im still looking to join a team for tomorrow
  15. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

This is tomorrow so sign up and fill up this tournament today!
  16. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

seeding has changed on the brackets some of you may find your teams in diffrent spots. not sure why but just an fyi.
  17. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Seems like there are 11 teams and I think we need 12 to start. Is anyone making a 12th team to fill that last spot? I still need a spot(I think? Might be on midgets team?) if so.
  18. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Talk to iPres or iSheedmyself. I am pretty sure they are still looking for two more.
  19. teapot

teapot Post Master General

im looking to throw a last minute team together for this and am in need of good people. I hope its not too late I'd love to participate. Trying to find some good people who didnt get a team yet
  20. Shammas Draft Picks

Shammas Draft Picks New Member

Someone should contact iPres and iSheedmyself, they were looking to form a team. It doesn't matter if you guys are good, no one is going to care if you don't win, just sign up and support the game. You have nothing to lose.