Spelling Mistake on store page

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by bourboncrow, October 4, 2013.

1. bourboncrow

bourboncrow New Member

Dont know if this is the right place to post but on the store page.. you spelled the title wrong. on the Swedish language

PLANERATY ANNIHILATION << it says
    PLANETARY ANNIHILATION << it should be

Edit:
    on the cosmic edition it says Beta tillg&#229;ng instead of Beta tillgång also on swedish

Edit 2:
    on the text beside the trailer. "Planetary Annihilation är ett nästagenerations RTS-spel med spelelement som aldrig tidigare skådats. Bygg och....."

should be nästa generations not nästagenerations also on the swedish page

I need to stop reading cause i keep finding mistakes..

Attached Files:

Last edited: October 4, 2013
    BulletMagnet likes this.
  2. furlock

furlock Member

"Planeraty" is my new favorite word. XD
  3. bourboncrow

bourboncrow New Member

Found more spelling mistakes posted them in post above.
  4. ulciscor

ulciscor Active Member

I demand an answer from uber entertainment. These 'misspelled words' are not only outrageous, it is insulting, and possibly racist.

Thanks for bringing this to light bourbon, without you, people would have gone around telling people of this great game called Planeraty annihilation, and no one would have known what they were talking about. Keep up the good work in the fight against communism.
  5. ulciscor

ulciscor Active Member

Planeraty annihilation..planetary annihilation, but with rats. I smell a mod coming on..
    BulletMagnet and furlock like this.
  6. furlock

furlock Member

I just want to say that that sounds ******* awesome. Perhaps the moons can be made of cheese? Skitters can be tiny rodents like voles, basic tanks as mice, and advanced tanks as larger rats? Aircraft could be rodents with little spinny propeller belts.
  7. Ringworm

Ringworm Active Member

That's nothing. If you go to the main PA page, where all the sub-forums are listed, if you hover over the "PA Beta Discussion" tab, the text box displays "This is the place to discuss alpha specific issues...."

So you see, you're all posting in the wrong place!
  8. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

Or the name of the next unit Uber adds.