Welcome to the Backers Only lounge!

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by garat, January 7, 2013.

1. kangj

kangj New Member

heh.
    i only 'finalized' my pledge today.
    didnt check my paypal account email.
    archcommander likes this.
  2. mithri1

mithri1 New Member

Any particular place where you want the alpha feedback to be posted? Because I have a lot to bring up (like the client double login where the second screen doesn't handle dots... oh my how that one caused a lot of grief :)).. but back on track. I'm asking because I don't see an obvious place to put alpha feedback.
  3. genmalid

genmalid New Member

I feel good about this thread.
  4. RMJ

RMJ Active Member

Thank you, and while you are at it, can someone show me the bar ? this place has one right ? where do i get some bear to drink.
  5. nerivon

nerivon New Member

Greetings all, happy to be here, played the alpha, love it, and can't believe its as good as it is ALREADY.

Thank you Uber for giving us a private area for people who are invested in the project.

I for one, can't wait to be helpful somehow during alpha testing!
  6. oni222

oni222 Member

excuse me but where do we add our names for the 'Commander' Accreditation
    and Planetary Naming?

I have a new born daughter and I wanted to add her name :D

Plus I wanted to help as much as possible in making this game great so you guys deserve every penny ^_^
  7. hmstryx

hmstryx New Member

That was also my question (naming registry) and some warning when that starts. As naming may be competitive, and the screening brutal. There also appears to be some misunderstanding as to the number of names (1 or 2). I read 2 when I saw the advert. Now I'm seeing talk of "one" and not "used in partial combination to make planet names" as described prior. Including non-commercial limitations (a sticky point for some I'm sure).

All licensing and weird aside, There should be a way to participate without signing over broad rights to a name, or excluding legitimate (registered businesses) that want to be recognized for backing the game. Unless it was oversold... which worries me much.

Will discuss pm. Probably too early. Just feeling a bit... unsure... about our cosmic.
  8. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

Are alpha players counted as backers for the purposes of this forum? I didn't know about the kickstarter campaign until it was well into alpha.
  9. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

If you have the game, if you pre-ordered the game, you are a backer. If you're posting in here, you're in the backers only lounge already. :) If someone you know should be but isn't, please email support@uberent.com and we'll get it fixed right up!
  10. fewrfreyut

fewrfreyut New Member

proud to be a backer :) This game is pretty good so far, and it has tons of potential. In many ways its exactly what I've been looking for in an RTS game with regards to scope.
  11. knarf802

knarf802 New Member

Very glad to have participated in this backing. long live long range stratagies!
  12. cherryhest

cherryhest New Member

Hi, I just want to say this is the best game I´ve ever played. I´ve met really nice people, and had a blast even when losing to huge mobs of little ants. Been in some epic matches so far, and they just get better and better as everyone learns. Backing this game was a really great idea, thanks! Even the TCP ports are over 9000!
    Last edited: October 2, 2013
  13. savvart

savvart New Member

Can't wait for the game - final version that is as I don't have beta access :)
  14. shadowtagg

shadowtagg New Member

Awesome.

Attached Files:

LavaSnake likes this.
  15. Telvi

Telvi Member

Your planet is realy scary. It looks like a giant Lava brain :D

BTW i'ts great to be here you Uber boys/girls doing a awesome job keep it up!!!

I'm posting my ideas in the German section. Maybe you check it out. ;)
    LavaSnake likes this.
  16. slywynsam

slywynsam Active Member

Apparently I had access to this all along but hadn't properly authenticated my account.

I feel kind of stupid now.
    stormingkiwi likes this.
  17. skorpios

skorpios New Member

Hi,

I guess it's about time to say hi, so... hi. Proud to be here - when I heard about this Kickstarter project, I felt obliged to jump in as TA is in my mind still the best RTS of all time (SC never worked for me, which is strange as it basically had all the underpinnings of what blew my mind in TA in place - including Jeremy Soule's soundtrack) and seeing John Patrick Lowrie ripping his shirt off convinced me you're going to approach this in the right way.

I have been a little slow to get onboard with the beta though and haven't been following things too closely (I have been playing the beta for some time now, but actually got around to smash a moon first time only today). Were there some physical tokens included in the backer package and if there were, where are you with those currently?

-S-
  18. Tantoon

Tantoon New Member

Does this mean I'm special? My mum always said I was a special boy!
  19. kenaaro

kenaaro New Member

Understood...
  20. rainexxx

rainexxx New Member

Big fan of Supcom, Supcom FA, TA, and to a lesser extent, Supcom 2. Extremely lesser. When I saw this game, my heart nearly stopped. So I decided, nearly too late, to pre-order this game to better support the build. Happy to be apart of the Lounge, and hope this game takes major inspiration from all the games before it. :D