Whispering

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by mizati, October 2, 2013.

1. mizati

mizati New Member

So, I was spectating after I'd been absolutely annihilated(I still can't figure out how that guy got orbitals in under 15 minutes, but that is neither here nor there), when me and one of the other spectators wanted to discus the stratagems that we thought the survivors should use, but alas, we could not do so securely, at least either of us knew how if there is such a way. And thus I put forth my question to you, good fellows: doth there be a way to whisper in this wonderful game?
    archcommander and brianpurkiss like this.
  2. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

+1 Good idea. Hope this gets added.
  3. Murcanic

Murcanic Well-Known Member

perhaps not a whisper but i think it should be made that when you are killed you are removed from the main chat that all players can see to one where only specs and the annihilated can see then you can talk there until the game is over and perhaps hopefully still talk once the game is over so that people can review the game that just played out say gg afterwards and just give general tips to some of the newbies out there who could certainly use it :)
  4. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

+1. Love the idea.
  5. veta

veta Active Member

extended chat features are a must, especially whispering and cross-game chat

somewhat tangential but it's annoying that in SupCom pressing enter always selects all-chat as opposed to the last chat you made i.e. if you're messaging a player every time you press enter to type you should still be messaging that player instead of reverting to all-chat, same goes for allied chat
    Last edited: October 2, 2013
  6. mizati

mizati New Member

It does the same here, as I'm sure you've noticed, and I agree, that needs to be changed.
  7. greendiamond

greendiamond Active Member

this needs to be a thing and soon