Our Steam Names

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Polynomial, December 16, 2010.

1. OD78891

OD78891 New Member

The names OD, but you know sites like this only allow a minimum of 3 characters. What can you do though!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/OD78891

I already recognize a few of you guys from European servers.
  2. Getsuga Tensho

Getsuga Tensho New Member

Recognise you're name already, Polynomial. First online game I'm in and you're there. Don't think I did too badly considering.

My profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Getsuga_Tensho

Oh and we don't have the Xbox Live limit of 100 friends on Steam but I'm pretty sure we have one of 250. :p
  3. Super Joe

Super Joe New Member

4. nockel

nockel New Member

Hi. My steam nick is nockel.
    Maybe you can add me.
    I'm from germany
  5. playeremers

playeremers New Member

My steam nick is playeremers
  6. fxs

fxs Member

7. Lorenzo Von Matter

Lorenzo Von Matter New Member

8. iKiddo

iKiddo New Member

9. Anguish

Anguish New Member

10. grag

grag New Member

Heya.
    I'm grag bazzinga. Unfortunately and don't work on MNC, with two squares in their places :? . I play mostly as a very offensive supporter. Maybe you will remember me because I complain a lot about my team on chat :oops:.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/grag

I'm lvl 55~ right now.
    Damn this game is so addicting.
  11. Cedar Tree

Cedar Tree New Member

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cedartree

New MNC west coast player here. I had never heard of the game until one day I booted up Steam and saw an MNC ad...it looked appealing and eventually I bought it (and am now glad I did :)).

A little about me: My background includes Quake 1-3, Unreal Tournament 2004, Team Fortress 2, and, most of all, Team Fortress Classic. I played TFC competitively for about 8 years, and my highlight was leading a clan to a league championship in 2002. I love shooters like the ones I mentioned and don't particularly enjoy the "Counterstrike Call of Battlefield Bad Company of Medal of Honor" shooters. Way too boring for me.

So far I've put about 25 hours into MNC and have really been enjoying it. To date I've convinced around 8 people to purchase the game as well (some friends and I also advertised it on a TFC community site that resulted in a few purchases :)). I'm still pretty noobish, but improving! Assault is my favorite class so far, though eventually I'd like to be proficient with all classes. You'll see me rocking west coast servers and I may host my own dedicated someday as well.

Anyway, I look forward to playing and learning more and perhaps getting to know some of you. Depending on what kind of community develops, joining or creating a clan is certainly not out of the question for me :cool: We'll see what happens...
  12. Vampwood

Vampwood New Member

13. Orochi

Orochi New Member

Oh, hey, I've played with you a number of times. I probably yelled at you over VoIP. When I forget to change it for MNC, my name is just a bunch of squares.

I think I tried to add you at some point, did you receive a friend request from me? It's kind of neat that the PC community seems pretty small...I run into the same bunch of people all the time.
  14. Velijah

Velijah New Member

I am european player. Steam name Velijah.
    Feel free to add me.
  15. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Same as my board name, looking forwards to playing with all you pc folks again after a long break.
  16. grag

grag New Member

I remember your nickname on the game (lovely squares), but I didn't receive the invite I think. What's your steamid?
  17. wug_

wug_ New Member

18. Orochi

Orochi New Member

19. Kbohls

Kbohls New Member

Hey guys I just got this game a few days ago and really am enjoying it. I played a lot of TF2 and was always interested in Dota and seeing that this is a combo of those makes it very appealing to me. I currently play wayyy to much Super Meat Boy, goty.cx of all years, and that's basically it currently (PC is my only platform). Anyway I really hope to try out the Blitz mode with out needed to connect to someones game across the Atlantic, being on the east coast this makes games very unplayable. I guess I will see you guys in game and if you want to shoot me a friend request you can find me here:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kbohls
  20. benq3000

benq3000 New Member