Cant Start battles

Discussion in 'Support!' started by naptura, September 29, 2013.

1. naptura

naptura New Member

The game loads up and i join a game but the starting screen just stays forever after everyone is ready. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
  2. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Please upload your DxDiag.txt
  3. naptura

naptura New Member

Here you go

Attached Files:

4. smallcpu

smallcpu Active Member

2 possible issues. Your graphics card drivers are a tad old. You may want to update them.

Also you have a 32 bit system. Any custom game with multiple planets will use much more RAM then you have available.

Try to set up a game yourself with only one planet (size 2 or 3) and start it immediatly (no other pople have to join) and see if that works.
  5. gsuberland

gsuberland Member

32-bit Windows systems won't let you allocate more than 2GB of RAM to any one process, so this trick is your only option. You'll likely get crashes mid-way into game.
    It really doesn't make sense to be running a 32-bit OS these days.
  6. naptura

naptura New Member

Oh i know, unfortunately i need to upgrade but i was a bit slack and so now i have to spend a lot in one go which i dont have to hand. i will get round to it at some point though. Thank you for helping. My computer is just a bunch of **** at the moment so the one planet game worked but the multiplayer game didnt. thanks guys