Black screen wont go away?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by lancemich, September 28, 2013.

1. lancemich

lancemich Member

Anyone else having this problem where they are playing a game but something happens (eg you cant see your economy) so you go into game settings and when you come back its just a black screen? this has been happening to me ever since beta was released and it has ruined every one of my games, I get to the point where im on multi planets and my game crashes so i reconnect and its just this black screen that wont go away, and ive waited for about half an hour once and no change. Its really annoying me now and im hoping someone can give me a solution? upload_2013-9-28_13-15-40.png
  2. lancemich

lancemich Member

I waited kept waiting and the black screen eventually went away and another player had the same problem later in the game, but when my black screen went away 80% of my buildings and units werent showing, they were there because noone had atacked me and the factories were making units but the factories werent there
  3. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Happens to me directly after the game starts. F5 fixes it.
  4. wpmarshall

wpmarshall Planetary Moderator

I've tried using F5 in the past with no apparent effect. I tend to just spam that in conjunction with 'home' 'end' 'esc' and 'enter'

But certainly a way to fix your buildings not showing up is to click on 'END' then 'Home' then 'End' again and then close chrono-cam.
  5. Tontow

Tontow Active Member

I found that if I use the chrono cam and slide it from the beginning, it will also give me my units back. (not new ones, but the ones that I should have)
  6. lancemich

lancemich Member

I tried that but it didn't work
  7. lancemich

lancemich Member

Ill try that next time it happens thanks :)
  8. lancemich

lancemich Member

Ill try that next time, thanks