Promethean Clan-General Discussions/Announcments

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by lancemich, September 27, 2013.

1. lancemich

lancemich Member

Anyone else having this issue? basic games (e.g two planets both moons) takes about ten minutes just to load? Ill probably post a forum about it(moderators must get annoyed with me since ive had about 99 problems) but i just wanted to know if anyone else had that problem?
  2. lancemich

lancemich Member

Thats odd haha. My computer is only 3 years old and its stuff is still fairly modern but I always get loading issues,lag or random crashes and it always seems to be my computers fault. Ive checked too see if my computer can run PA and it should be able to, its only the ram thats a little low but its at the minimum requirment :/
  3. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

Yes
    https://store.uberent.com/Store/PreOrder?titleId=4

Sign in >my account >edit [under user info]
  4. archcommander

Everyone is having issues unless they have an epic gaming machine with fully up to date drivers.

I'm signing out for now. Will be in contact maybe after next weekend.

Feel free to work on a tournament plan if you want to while I'm away.
    nerofearstar likes this.
  5. lancemich

lancemich Member

Well as archcommander said above about a tournament, I thought it would be a good idea if we done an inclan game on PA, it could be right now (depending how many members take part) or could be another time, just message me or reply to this saying if you want to have a game now or want to have it another time. ;)
  6. nerofearstar

nerofearstar Active Member

give me a full up todate list of players ill sort somthing owt if everone is up for that
  7. archcommander

The people who have dropped messages here and the shorter list I gave out to a number of you should give you an idea. I haven't got a chance yet with so many people joining to do a formal list while being away/travelling/working.
  8. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

I've just logged out, but I'd happily play a few games tomorrow (hopefully some casuals before any tourney :) ). And yeah, it takes ages to load even fairly basic games for me. Not 10 minutes but a couple of minutes often.
  9. lancemich

lancemich Member

Yeah sure, I think the game will probably be tomorrow since most members are offline right now. I think it will just be casual games rather than a tournament haha but it might become that.
  10. rgturner244

rgturner244 Member

Hey, wow it takes a long time to get to the point where you can even think about moving a planet. Halley's take forever to build!

Am I doing it wrong? I was about 60 minutes into the game after my first halley was built.
  11. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

12. Tris375

Tris375 New Member

I'm off during the day today but feel free to message me for some games and I'll let you know if I'm free to play :)
  13. archcommander

It meant to be a late game thing. It would ruin the game if it was possible to do it too easily and too quickly.
  14. archcommander

Have 20+ or so fabricators on it if your economy can provide for it. Be careful not to leave your commander on the planet/moon you are about to use.
  15. archcommander

16. lancemich

lancemich Member

I only take about twenty minutes until I move planets, most players take ages to make orbital(maybe because they are new) but its my top priority so It doesnt take me too long until I make a halley.
    Tris375 and archcommander like this.
  17. lancemich

lancemich Member

18. dionytadema

dionytadema Active Member

19. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

I'm playing now, I'll keep an eye out for you Dionysus if you don't see this
  20. tripper

tripper Active Member

Do you guys tag? if so what, wait... [Pro]? lol! Also.. do you guys use voice comms or whatever?