What's your favourite endorsement ad?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Vuther, January 12, 2011.

1. Vuther

Vuther New Member

Gameplay and class uses aside, what endorsement ad do you like best? The ones from the announcer's mouth or the sponsors section on the website.

I like Achille's lack of being void while prohibited. Go suck an egg, Vermont.
  2. Magikarp

Magikarp New Member

Total Recoil: Knock your opponents into next week, literally!
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

"FocusAll! Get your edge back faster with FocusAll. Now in sandwich a spreadable form!"
  4. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

I don't know what the product is but it has the and we'll recall our product whenever we damn well please
  5. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

"Todays action is brought to you by GrenADE III sports drink, an explosion of flavour!
    In your mouth."
  6. lord_sammy

lord_sammy New Member

RegeneGREAT! You wanna kick some ***, you gotta outlast!
  7. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Achille's: If the mind is your enemy's greatest weapon, all the more reason to shoot them in head!
  8. xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon New Member

It's not an ad, but its when Mickey says that he spilled coffee all over himself. Tis' my favorite, makes me laugh.
  9. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Spunky Cola! What's that smell?

No, seriously, what's that smell? Anyone? Wanna open a window or something? Dammit, Tony!
  10. crispymazilla

crispymazilla New Member

Hahahaha, there is this one where Mickey Cantor just like, spasms or something... it is very similar to the "I just spilled coffee everywhere!" but without any words.
    Sounds like he gets so excited he gets a seizure.
    "GAHgghhhhhhhffffffffhhhhhhhhhgggggggggg" hahahahaha! It's like UBER read my mind on that one.
  11. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Here is a list of all the Endorsements and their slogans - http://uberent.com/the_game/sponsors

While I was looking over them I had a thought. Does Mickey Cantor say certain ads based on your endorsement setup? If you didn't know not everyone hears the same thing as you and sometimes not even the same time. I was just wondering because I hear Achilles, Steel Peel and FocusAll all the time which are the endorsements that I use.
  12. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Biono-Grip, the bionic exo-hand with a million and one programmable uses asks you to keep them professional".
  13. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

Gombi-numb! Why heal it when you don't have to feel it?

I distinctly remember hearing Mickey recite the Iturba slogan and I don't use it on any of my classes.